Jerome Smith To NFL ??? | Syracusefan.com

Jerome Smith To NFL ???

G

GoCuse44

Jerome Smith@RomeSmith45
Woke up , feeling a little down now I have a decision to make at 2:30 ... I'm completely behind it 100% and feel great about it

Hope not, but I'm feeling a LOT better about the RB position and the players we have there than I did back in August.

Jerome Smith@RomeSmith45
Woke up , feeling a little down now I have a decision to make at 2:30 ... I'm completely behind it 100% and feel great about it

RutRoh.

PTG and AAM, come on down.

He'll be sporting the 45 next year at SU.

I'm not sure why anybody would assume from that tweet he's talking about the NFL - is there something significant about 2;30 ?

I'm not sure why anybody would assume from that tweet he's talking about the NFL - is there something significant about 2;30 ?
How can you not assume he's talking about the NFL. Its super obvious. Its either that or he's transferring.

Jerome Smith@RomeSmith45
I think every body is forgetting players play and coaches coach ... So next year when the season open #45 will be smiling and ready to go

Jerome Smith@RomeSmith45
I think every body is forgetting players play and coaches coach ... So next year when the season open #45 will be smiling and ready to go

He didnt say where ;)

How can you not assume he's talking about the NFL. Its super obvious. Its either that or he's transferring.

Ok...well the deadline for underclassman to declare is January 15th. So like I said, is there something significant about 2:30 ?, otherwise I could probably come up with a thousand different things he could be talking about.

The kid won't be drafted so I highly doubt he's talking about the nfl.

Clearly, he's deciding which movie to go see this afternoon. What movies start at 2:30 in his hometown? It could be the key to everything!

This thread - (in this case used symbolically)..

Is my own working theory on why DM wanted so badly to leave the college ranks. "Hey Look - 'rome Smith took a dump. Let's see what color it is so we can figure out what he had for dinner last night, and from that figure out where he was last night, and from that figure out whether we are going to win the ACC next year."

There was a little back and forth between him and Tombe Kose where he asked Jerome didn't he have a flight to Cali to catch, and Jerome said he wasn't going. Probably nothing worth reading into though.

If Smith continues to improve his line reads I think he'll have a decent career in the NFL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom