Jerry Palm: #8 Washington vs #9 Syracuse with right to face #1 Michigan | Syracusefan.com

Jerry Palm: #8 Washington vs #9 Syracuse with right to face #1 Michigan

Cool. We took down MSU last year, now time to take down UM

Cool. We took down MSU last year, now time to take down UM
No B1G team has won since Mich St. Michigan has the team to do it maybe, but...Duke

I'd love to play Hopkins

giphy.gif

W need to get out of the #8 vs #9 seeding. Worst draw you can get. Much better to be a #11.

my first thought when i saw this. avoid that 8/9 game at all costs. id rather lose our first acc tourny game if it gets us out of the 8/9 game (assuming we're safely in)

Odd Michigan team this year in that they aren't as fluid offensively as they usually are but defend a ton better. That said we need to avoid the 8/9 line.

I don’t care about avoiding any seeding. I just want in. With the highest seed we can possibly get.

We beat Duke away and lost to Old Dominion home. I think we’re overthinking things a bit.

All hypothetical but to me Michigan with a lot of three-point shooters and one huge center is probably not an ideal matchup for SU.

Lunardi has Washington vs. Syracuse as well in Columbus with the winner taking on the winner of Michigan State/Northern Colorado.

That said we need to avoid the 8/9 line.
I love how we're talking seeding as if it's a foregone conclusion. Have the past 5 years not taught us anything?

I love how we're talking seeding as if it's a foregone conclusion. Have the past 5 years not taught us anything?

Yeah they've taught us not to sweat it, we'll get in, get a 10 or 11 and win at least 3 games. Relaaaax!