Jerry Palm has SU in as an 11 seed | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Jerry Palm has SU in as an 11 seed

Bracketmatrix

Still in the "Next Four Out", but in 29/84 brackets, many of which haven't been updated in a few days. Of the 2/6/17 updated brackets, we are in 18 of 25.

Just keep winning. We dug ourselves a massive hole in non-conference. If we are left out, it's completely on us. That said... just find 4 more wins and that helps A LOT.

We are the Last Team in per the Matrix (if you only look at the 46 brackets updated since Sunday)

26/46 our 57%. We were 6% before the Virginia game, so it shows the value of one big win. Now we need to sustain it, and it's a fine line.

I know I'm not saying anything profound right now, but this Clemson game is just so important.
Totally agree. Keeps looking better and better that the Orange are turning the corner but the first road win at NC State was barely a win for us. An amazing game (at the game) but our defense was nothing like it has been back at the dome. If the Orange can settle down and come up with enough defense to win the next two on the road then I will be much more comfortable looking forward. As Jimmy says......only look at the next game.

we need road wins for the resume, but this team is only going to go as far as it's outside shooting takes it; gutting out a win against a mediocre team - even on the road - isn't going to change that.

I agree that we're a jump shooting team. I'm just saying that if we want to win a game or two in the NCAA Tournament, we'll have to win a game outside of the Dome where one of our players doesn't shoot 9/10 from deep. I want this to happen against Clemson.

its not like the nc st kid wasnt unconscious shooting from deep as well, he was like 7-10 at one point, our guy was just a bit more beyond normal.

its not like the nc st kid wasnt unconscious shooting from deep as well, he was like 7-10 at one point, our guy was just a bit more beyond normal.

Rowan finished 8-18 from deep.

LOL. Pretty sure his nickname was "Rosey." :p

Speaking of which, one of my fraternity brothers when I was pledging had the last name Stickles. Everybody called him "Tess".
Embarrassed to say, it took a little while before it finally sunk in why that was his nickname. ;)
One of my law school housemates was friends with Palm. They did undergrad together.