Jerry Palm picks SU as | Syracusefan.com

Jerry Palm picks SU as

So did Mateen Cleaves a few minutes earlier (a voice of reason from someone who lacks reason)

We go to a final four once per decade and we usually go with teams that aren't predicted to go. I say why not!

anyone who says anything good about us clearly knows what they are talking about!

though when you look at the draw it might be the right call anyway

id
anyone who says anything good about us clearly knows what they are talking about!

though when you look at the draw it might be the right call anyway[/quoteI

I might agree with the draw if we weren't staring at a scary potential Sweet 16 matchup with an Indiana team that is not a good matchup for us.

matchups are so important and we are the defensive thorn in the side of our bracket.. if we are shooting well- anything is possible

Palm just reiterated on siriusxm that he has Syracuse going to final four

Palm just reiterated on siriusxm that he has Syracuse going to final four
I think I would rather have the support from Jay Bilas. Not too impressed with Jerry Palm.

Michigan's probably a better team than we are, but we've got a better draw than anyone.

Bilas has Marquette in E8 and VCU in F4. Louisville winning it all as does many people.

bilas has us going to to f4 a couple times in the last few years. his support didnt help lol

If I remember correctly, in that ESPN post-selection show coverage Bilas and maybe a couple others picked SU to go to the Final Four in 2009, when we would have had to beat Oklahoma and UNC. Kind of insane, in retrospect.

Palm is a Purdue grad and pretty big Boilermaker fan. His Syracuse pick is him tweaking Indiana as Purdue-Indiana is a pretty bitter rivalry. SU has a good draw first and second round, but IU is a tough matchup. The 5's seed of VCU and Wisconsin have great draws to make runs to the Elite 8.

Palm is a Purdue grad and pretty big Boilermaker fan. His Syracuse pick is him tweaking Indiana as Purdue-Indiana is a pretty bitter rivalry. SU has a good draw first and second round, but IU is a tough matchup. The 5's seed of VCU and Wisconsin have great draws to make runs to the Elite 8.

Not sure we will have to be playing Indiana.

Mine, too, but their draw is more difficult than ours.

eh... not sure about that. we have the harder #1 and the harder #2 IMO.

eh... not sure about that. we have the harder #1 and the harder #2 IMO.

I think Indiana's a better team than Kansas but that Indiana's a better matchup for Syracuse than Kansas is for Michigan.

Dunno about the Georgetown/Miami comparison, but I expect both to be long gone before the regional final. Especially Georgetown.

not a fan of Michigan. Of all the B1G teams with top 5 seeds I see them with the earliest flame out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom