Jesse Edwards | Syracusefan.com

Jesse Edwards

orangepassion

Nunzio Prophet
Many talking about Goodine and justifiably so, but if Edwards doesn't get in there and hit the ball away from 2 WF defenders (aside from several other deflections and a big rebound), Goodine can't make that shot.
Kudos to both of them.

Many talking about Goodine and justifiably so, but if Edwards doesn't get in there and hit the ball away from 2 WF defenders (aside from several other deflections and a big rebound), Goodine can't make that shot.
Kudos to both of them.

Good post. I mentioned it in the Goodine thread(or somewhere), and later saw that JB had mentioned it in the presser. Basketball is a team game, and a number of things that are essential for a win are often overshadowed, and you pointed out a great example. Ironic that Jesse and Brycen were the 2 players involved in that play, which JB even made mention of in the presser. Would be interesting to be inside his head after that.

Edwards has the frame to add about 60 -70 lbs easily. He's got larry king shoulders.

Edwards has the frame to add about 60 -70 lbs easily. He's got larry king shoulders.

Both he and Dolezaj could use the Cooney "Diet". I know that some folks are "hard gainers", but at this level of competition there are things available that aren't for the average Joe. And unlike Trevor, they don't need to worry about the added bulk messing with their jumper.

JEds made a nice defensive play at the end of the Clemson game, too, if I recall. We didn't get the W, but we he showed good hands and poise in that moment.

He's got a future in the rotation in some capacity.

Both he and Dolezaj could use the Cooney "Diet". I know that some folks are "hard gainers", but at this level of competition there are things available that aren't for the average Joe. And unlike Trevor, they don't need to worry about the added bulk messing with their jumper.

Well ..it’s also hard to gain weight when you practice everyday and play games that extend crazy energy .

Jesse Edwards did good things, and more of a Game Face than in previous recent Emergency Duty.
Realize a small sample size, but encouraged by Jesse's Learning Curve/improvement.
Brycen got the headlines, but most realize that Jesse Edwards set the table to win the game.
Happy for Jesse, and expect this game will keep him (and Brycen) working hard to expand his role!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom