Jesus this Rutgers post takes the cake. | Syracusefan.com

Jesus this Rutgers post takes the cake.

that's funny. There's also a thread about how they hope RU runs up the score against SU. So delusional.

Hahaha. It's not Greydork but this gif still works.

graystork.gif

Is there anything better than reading this "good riddance to bad rubbish" stuff from them knowing that their guts are in a knot?

The best is actually the uconn board. They are beside themselves that they are left behind and can't rationalize why we were chosen over them.

It can't be brands because this isn't about brands and the SU brand sucks...so they say it was a basketball decision. But their program is better than hours, so it can't be about basketball, so it must be about football, except they've beaten us in football and therefore have a better football program than us, so it must be about brands. Oh, wait...

It's like watching a 7th grader try to round off pi to an even decimal.

The saddest thing is that they feel their best hope is due to a cover-up of children being raped.

The best is actually the uconn board. They are beside themselves that they are left behind and can't rationalize why we were chosen over them.

It can't be brands because this isn't about brands and the SU brand sucks...so they say it was a basketball decision. But their program is better than hours, so it can't be about basketball, so it must be about football, except they've beaten us in football and therefore have a better football program than us, so it must be about brands. Oh, wait...

It's like watching a 7th grader try to round off pi to an even decimal.

My favorite thread over there now is by HuskyfanDan who seems to think that SU "settling" for the 7.5 million buyout was SU being "soft" and putting Pitt in a real bind with their lawsuit. :bat:

You just can't make this stuff up.

Cheers,
Neil

My favorite thread over there now is by HuskyfanDan who seems to think that SU "settling" for the 7.5 million buyout was SU being "soft" and putting Pitt in a real bind with their lawsuit. :bat:

You just can't make this stuff up.

Cheers,
Neil

You must have missed this one:

HuskyfanDan said:
ucf will have a better football team this year than anyone in the acc.

I wouldn't give that yukon clown the benefit of the doubt since he may not know the difference between the two Florida directional schools. Reading his posts gives me an idea of what a monkey on meth with internet access would be like.

(gaping jaw drop.)

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he meant USF, but still...doofus award material.

Nah, UCF should have a better team than USF this year. I think Phil Steele has them at #15 nationally (although I don't really put a lot of weight in Steele).

That guy is one of the bigger idiots on the internet.

LOL theres several of them over there between Graystork, this nut, and AreYounuts there isnt a bigger collection of Syracuse haters and Schiano apologists. My favorite thread is the one talking about how bad they want to run up the score on SU forgetting the fact we have won 2 out of the last three and if not for literally a dozen self inflicted mistakes it would have been 3 for 3.

Nah, UCF should have a better team than USF this year. I think Phil Steele has them at #15 nationally (although I don't really put a lot of weight in Steele).
UCF has never done anything...they are O'fer with victories over BCS teams with a winning record.

UCF has never done anything...they are O'fer with victories over BCS teams with a winning record.

They've had a Top 25 season, something USF has never done. Admittedly I'm biased since I like UCF, but they'll be better than USF this year. South Florida is the very definition of a program that has never done anything. Still waiting for them to get one of those Big East championships they pick themselves to win every year.

And now there's a thread hoping to run up the score on us this year. Of course they all predict a stomping.

I don't think I've ever seen a fanbase so vastly over-rate their team year after year. That team is lucky they weren't 5-7 last year. They barely put up 19 points against us - and we were not good defensively. Their offense can't get out of it's own way and they expect to beat us by a minimum of 3 scores and a 42-10 type beating.

http://rutgers.r*vals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=642&tid=156328200&mid=156328200&sid=988&style=2

It'll be fun beating them.

And now there's a thread hoping to run up the score on us this year. Of course they all predict a stomping.

I don't think I've ever seen a fanbase so vastly over-rate their team year after year. That team is lucky they weren't 5-7 last year. They barely put up 19 points against us - and we were not good defensively. Their offense can't get out of it's own way and they expect to beat us by a minimum of 3 scores and a 42-10 type beating.

http://rutgers.r*vals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=642&tid=156328200&mid=156328200&sid=988&style=2

It'll be fun beating them.

Yes it will. I'm just disappointed that doing so won't be our fourth consecutive victory over those morons.

Man, did we blow it last season.