Jim Boeheim quote about his star freshman after loss: | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Jim Boeheim quote about his star freshman after loss:

I was thinking more along the lines of a smaller Dion Waiters if he’d played 35 mpg on a weaker team where he shot more.

Tyus would be remembered more fondly if we weren’t playing 3 on 5 on offense. I’m banking on Copeland being better than Howard, and whoever is the center having more offensive ability than Chukwu.
I like Tyus, im glad we had him, that said, Judah I don’t think will ever be anything like Dion. It’s one thing being as quick, it’s another being a tank and quick. I’d be shocked if Dion was in the ground as many times in 2 years as Judah has been in any game he’s played here.

What was crazy was that the TV announcers were discussing whether Mintz was a one and done. Then he crapped the bed.

A lot of people are blaming JAB and maybe rightfully so, but, do we know what play they were supposed to run. I'm a firm believer you don't bench Mintz but he had to recognize what was working and what wasn't. Hopefully we move on and see Mintz identify better the opportunities in front of him. But this was one game where it didn't slow down for him.
One and done may not end well for Mintzy

One and done may not end well for Mintzy
Two and done may not either

Weird incentives for players with something to prove. Confirming doubts is even worse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom