Jim Brown - Donovan McNabb | Syracusefan.com

Jim Brown - Donovan McNabb

Hatchtiger

Walk On
I believe I know the answer but who is a bigger legend for y'all. I'll hand up and listen.

I believe I know the answer but who is a bigger legend for y'all. I'll hand up and listen.

Syracuse is top 10 (at least) in nfl hall of famers.

Jim Brown is still in the mix greatest football player of all time

John Mackey has the TE award named after him for a reason

Eanie Davis first African American heisman winner

Marvin Harrison retired with multiple career wr records

Gary Anderson argument for best Pk in nfl history

Cszonka and DJ two of the best FBs in NFL history

Syracuse is the 15th winningest program in Division 1-A college football history
Only USC (11), ND (10), Pittsburgh (8), UM (8) and Ohio St (8) have more members in the Pro Football Hall of Fame than Syracuse (7)
Syracuse
is one of 16 BCS schools with at least 18 representatives in the College Football Hall of Fame

Billy Cannon or Kevin Faulk? Or Charles Alexander?

Syracuse is top 10 (at least) in nfl hall of famers.

Jim Brown is still in the mix greatest football player of all time

John Mackey has the TE award named after him for a reason

Eanie Davis first African American heisman winner

Marvin Harrison retired with multiple career wr records

Gary Anderson argument for best Pk in nfl history

Cszonka and DJ two of the best FBs in NFL history
We should have two or three more hall of famers in the next decade too.

It would be between Ernie Davis and Jim Brown.

Ernie was a great college player and I think he would have been a great pro player, but Jim Brown is without a doubt the greatest pro running back of all time.

Jim Brown.

Dwight the fright may be my favorite player of them all, but legend wise, jb and its not debatable really.

Donovan McNabb was the man. He actually made me like the nfl again - details of why -won't bore the board with right now.
But will say this - he was my favorite, the most exciting...he revived a disastrous franchise...and I will never forgive or forget that a particular franchise didn't give him enough credit for it.

Sorry to get on a tangent - Jim Brown is the best player in football history so Donovan loses that. But McNabb, irrespective of his recent moronic ventures...was (with Freeney right there) the best 'Cuse player I've ever seen.

Syracuse is the 15th winningest program in Division 1-A college football history
Only USC (11), ND (10), Pittsburgh (8), UM (8) and Ohio St (8) have more members in the Pro Football Hall of Fame than Syracuse (7)
Syracuse
is one of 16 BCS schools with at least 18 representatives in the College Football Hall of Fame

And we're one of, what, 7 schools with a title in Football and Basketball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom