Jim Brown Turns 77 Today | Syracusefan.com

Jim Brown Turns 77 Today

Happy Birthday To The Greatest Football Player Of All-Time!!
Happy Birthday Jim! It is also the birthday of Michael Jordan.

And Red Barber (RIP), Billie Joe Armstrong, Denise Richards, Larry the Cable Guy, Rene Russo and Paris Hilton. 7 of out 8 isn't bad.

Happy Birthday Jim! It is also the birthday of Michael Jordan.

And Red Barber (RIP), Billie Joe Armstrong, Denise Richards, Larry the Cable Guy, Rene Russo and Paris Hilton. 7 of out 8 isn't bad.

Isn't that amazing? The greatest football player of all-time and the greatest basketball player of all-time have the same birthday. If today's also the Gaits' birthday then this would be all the evidence needed to prove the existence of a supreme being.

Mr. Brown , it would be great for you to find your fountain of youth ! Help coach are running backs for a couple of years . Bring back the Glory !!!!

Mr. Brown , it would be great for you to find your fountain of youth ! Help coach are running backs for a couple of years . Bring back the Glory !!!!

SU's running backs haven't been an issue at all. Thousand yard rushers have become the norm. On another note, I checked and Gretzky's birthday was 3 weeks ago.

SU's running backs haven't been an issue at all. Thousand yard rushers have become the norm. On another note, I checked and Gretzky's birthday was 3 weeks ago.
I'm just joking ,

And he can still kick all our asses...BTW, he played the greatest role ever as Jefferson in the greatest guy movie ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom