Jim McElwain photo situation | Syracusefan.com

Jim McElwain photo situation

MSOrange

2020 Cali Award Winner, Regular Season Record
This story has been around this week and I'm surprised nobody has started a thread yet. A Jim McElwain lookalike had his photo taken with a shark - in the nude. Somehow I don't see Dino ever having to confront this situation, but I guess you never know

Jim McElwain is totally fed up with that nude shark photo

Last edited:
That beached whale looks a lot like an SEC coach I know

This story has been around this week and I'm surprised nobody has started a thread yet. A Jim McElwain lookalike had his photo taken with a shark - in the nude. Somehow I don't see Dino ever having to confront this situation, but I guess you never know

Jim McElwain is totally fed up with that nude shark photo

Ok fine! No one else seems willing to say it so I will...

You might say he finally "jumped the shark"!;)

An attack on the university and his family? Give me a break. This guy takes himself way to seriously.

No kidding. I would think anyone would be able to laugh at the situation at a certain point.

No kidding. I would think anyone would be able to laugh at the situation at a certain point.
He says he busts chops with the best of them. I'm satisfied. Sounds like he'll be giving out hot feet at the SEC holiday party.

If anything it was an attack on the shark. Literally. And fatal.

Won't someone think of the Sharks?

An attack on the university and his family? Give me a break. This guy takes himself way to seriously.

Absolutely, this guy thinks he's waaaay too important;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom