Jim Rome | Syracusefan.com

Jim Rome

JoeSU

All American
I don't think he correctly predicted a single winner throughout the entire playoffs. I'll never understand why people listen to him.

okay big mouth, Jim rome or UConn. Who gets the bigger f you? I'm waiting.
Always Uconn dude. Rome after all is one person not thousands of Syracuse fan wannabees.

Always Uconn dude. Rome after all is one person not thousands of Syracuse fan wannabees.
Well, I'm floored. All along I thought you sort of liked the Huskies. By the way, did you see the thread from the UConn fan about whether we whated them in the ACC?

Well, I'm floored. All along I thought you sort of liked the Huskies. By the way, did you see the thread from the UConn fan about whether we whated them in the ACC?

Its must read threads over there. People are insane and delusional.

Marsh, you watching army navy right now?
29-15 Navy...

I know Navy won but I didnt get to watch it today (spent the afternoon/night with the wife) so I am catching up.

29-15 Navy...

I know Navy won but I didnt get to watch it today (spent the afternoon/night with the wife) so I am catching up.

Ahh this isn't live? Been a long day. Wasted neighbor woke us up at 9am, dragged us to the bar, I lost at poker, and now have a passed out wife. On the plus side, I have a Tony's pizza in the oven, my wife is quiet, and I'm watching basketball..

Not a bad anniversary

Ahh this isn't live? Been a long day. Wasted neighbor woke us up at 9am, dragged us to the bar, I lost at poker, and now have a passed out wife. On the plus side, I have a Tony's pizza in the oven, my wife is quiet, and I'm watching basketball

Ah sorry for the spoiler alert.

Doing the same...minus the Tonys pizza.

Ah sorry for the spoiler alert.

Doing the same...minus the Tonys pizza.

All good Brotha, figured if anyone was watching late night ball it would be your only 7 here, I don't wanna watch tennis

Im always watching!
Lol that was supposed to day "it would be you. It's only 7 here"

Maybe a few to many jack and cokes. Pizzas done. If you lived in Alaska you could have some

Lol that was supposed to day "it would be you. It's only 7 here"

Maybe a few to many jack and cokes. Pizzas done. If you lived in Alaska you could have some

Ha..i figured it out. I do love a good frozen pie.

I wanna bet money on this... It's 100% impossible to eat one of these with out burning your mouth... Same thing with hot pockets.. Son of a... Always gets me

One bad thing about being in Alaska... Can't get a good pie.. One place comes close, but they don't deliver.. And it's $25 for a large

Try blowin yourself for free!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Random girl at my house last night, said her dad was roommates with coach K at West Point.. Thought that was pretty bad ass

I've had a couple West Point LTs... I only had one that cared about Army basketball, and I had to tackle him when he tried to shoot our commander in Iraq. Cool guy, great basketball player, just prolly shouldn't be able to have guns anymore

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom