Jim was a bit bored at Game 3... | Syracusefan.com

Jim was a bit bored at Game 3...

This video was taken during the pregame, overdramatic introductions. I am guessing JB isn't a die hard Cavs fan so why would he stand and go crazy? If he had gotten into the crowd frenzy, he probably would have been made fun of for that even worse. The man just wants to enjoy a basketball game. Put the damn phone away and stop invading people's privacy.

Breaking news...JB also enjoyed a foot long hotdog in the second half. His endorsement deal with Heid's prevented that video from being shown.

I would have been doing the same thing. This was during a timeout with some guy yelling "make some noise".

After Irving's performance last night, he probably got a brain freeze eating that ice cream like some who suggested the Cav's may have been better off having Dion in this series instead of Kyrie. ;):)

I actually think that may be one of the most bizarre and idiotic Orange-goggled takes (and there have been some winners) of all time I have seen on this board.

Boeheim is the type of fan I get made at when I'm at a Cuse game.
It was a timeout. There was no game action. I've been yelled at by "fans' at the dome for standing with under two minutes left in a tie game. And have even been approached by security about.

Bet Jimmy B can tell you more about the game than any of the fans and maybe even the two head coaches

He and Coach K will soon be making final decisions regarding the make-up of the US Olympic team. He was obviously there to watch the players ... and not to participate in some manufactured hoopla during a stop in play.

if JB could somehow land a 2-3 year pro deal i'd say go for it. beaucoup bucks and win or lose the chance to say he did it .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom