Jints vs. Jets | Syracusefan.com

Jints vs. Jets

Finwad32

Hall of Fame
Even though I'm watching online, it seems like the Giants are pushing the Jets around pretty good so far.

Eh, mis-typed, following on nfl.com, not really watching.

Thx. Actually, checked on NFL network after your post. It's on there. If you have it. My system says it is Dall-Minn. Maybe they moved the Dallas game?

They must've, because I thought they were going to push it to 10 pm, but played it Sat. instead.

I'm stuck at the vet with a sick pup! How are those Gmen doing?!

I'm stuck at the vet with a sick pup! How are those Gmen doing?!
has the pup figured out its digestive problems? What was the final verdict?

Took him in for xrays right after I spoke with all you guys, found some stones in his butt, which resulted in an enema, and a new diet, all wet food. He's been fine until this morning.. Same problem.. Just waiting at the vet now to see what's up.. Poor guy, rough life

Took him in for xrays right after I spoke with all you guys, found some stones in his butt, which resulted in an enema, and a new diet, all wet food. He's been fine until this morning.. Same problem.. Just waiting at the vet now to see what's up.. Poor guy, rough life
Its life will only get better, I'm sure. Puppys can be so tough to keep 100% track of. As long as it still has his desire to play, im sure he is happy.

What was up with the fight? ESPN showed some of it but didn't explain it a lot. What started it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom