JJ Starling Transferring to Syracuse | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

JJ Starling Transferring to Syracuse

found this old scouting report on starling "

"You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well-scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste."​

"You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well-scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste."​

Heard that scout enjoys a nice Chianti and having old friends for dinner.

I’m sure Copeland has had schools in the Big East footprint reach out to him. Theres some scenario that exists where JG stays and Copeland transfers.
Really would like JG to transfer to a school that is a better fit for him.
He never would have played on any of the really good Syracuse teams. Great young man but his size, speed, handle aren't good enough at this level.

I didn't get this upon first read... Derp.

Yeah, I remember well; I was one of the few posters who were optimistic about his potential contributions when many were doubtful. Elijah and JJ are in different situations.

Are they, though? Both dealt with nagging injuries the entirety of their freshman seasons, Starling just had more minutes on a bad team on a bigger stage. Not saying the comparison is 1:1 by any means, but similarities are there.

Judah and JJ are in Miami Beach together right now. According to their Instagram Stories. Hmmm...
I was wondering if they were together. Saw they’re both there. Didn’t realize they knew each other like that.

Judah and JJ are in Miami Beach together right now. According to their Instagram Stories. Hmmm...
Miami is a popular Spring Break destination so not actually sure if they’re together. John Bol is down there too LOL

Miami is a popular Spring Break destination so not actually sure if they’re together. John Bol is down there too LOL
Oh I know but they are both in Benz' maybe half the team is down there. lol.

I was wondering if they were together. Saw they’re both there. Didn’t realize they knew each other like that.
Like what? What are you implying?

1679097015598.jpeg

Q said he would stay, but that was before Starling committed.

Q would be perfect if we're running a 3-guard rotation because he's 6'6" and can easily guard 1-3.

Also, JJ and Judah will both be first rounders next year, and Q will start his junior year.
“Hey Q-dog. We’re playing 90’ next year. In your face defense. Pushing the ball on offense. There are minutes for everyone. You have 3 positions. Your gonna get 20-25 minutes a game, easy. Year after that, the ball is in your hands, big guy. “ coach Red.

“Hey Q-dog. We’re playing 90’ next year. In your face defense. Pushing the ball on offense. There are minutes for everyone. You have 3 positions. Your gonna get 20-25 minutes a game, easy. Year after that, the ball is in your hands, big guy. “ coach Red.

Depending on how we play he may have 4 positions...

Love that image. Make it happen Red.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom