JMU screw job | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

JMU screw job

It is ludicrous. The NCAA specializes in that.
Cignetti killing in on ESPN live with McAfee. Articulate, forceful and funny. You can see why he’s a program builder. He will shine at his next venue too. Alas it won’t be us.

College Gameday is absolutely electric at JMU this morning. Biggest crowd in Gameday history apparently. Screw the NCAA, this is the most pointless rule I've ever heard of

College Gameday is absolutely electric at JMU this morning. Biggest crowd in Gameday history apparently. Screw the NCAA, this is the most pointless rule I've ever heard of

I don't think we'd ever show out like JMU, but we'll probably never know.

I'm surprised they didn't go to Corvallis. It's the biggest game of the weekend, what they're doing as a homeless team is a nice story, and Herbstreit would already be in place for his evening assignment. (not that he doesn't often have to travel between Gameday and night game, but a long trip today).

It proceeds from what many call 'Nanny state' mentality: you children require the nanny hovering to keep you from hurting your immature selves.

My former brother in law used to coach basketball at Charleston Southern. His team won Big South Tournament; and did not receive the automatic bid to the tournament.

OT1

JMU FG

App State TD

App State 26, JMU 23

Last edited:

They also just beat Izzo in hoops.

Both their teams would smoke us. Lesson is it can be done despite all the NIL distractions but u have to have leadership
They just ended Pitt's soccer season. Pitt is the only ACC team out in the first round by JMU, the giant killer.