Joe Girard - 28 points, 6-10 from three, 7 assists | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Joe Girard - 28 points, 6-10 from three, 7 assists

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might possibly stay if we don’t make the tournament. But I sure would like for us to make the tournament.

Why can’t I have everything I want?
Make the tournament and he stays!

In the interest of full disclosure, when Joe starts bouncing the ball my heart stops.
By far my biggest complaint about Girard is he seems to have so many of those"what the hell?!" mishandles when he's just trying to dribble. Most every other way, he is responsible with the ball, but it's an adventure when he dribbles, especially in traffic or against pressure.

Greta game by Joe he is putting together a phenomenal senior year. Loved hearing he is moving up the ACC records we don’t have many Cuse players in the conference recoeds yet.

It’s premature to speculate if Joe comes back next year but I would welcome it.

He was All ACC the last two games. Joe is really showing everyone especially ME What a warrior he is. Im very happy for him. Wish he could have played off ball his entire career.

Hot take-He has close to a G-Mac career if he's there at that time. Imagine him with Carmelo and Warrick or even just one of them. He actually shares a lot of traits with Gerry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom