Class of 2019 - CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 49 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 CG Joe Girard III (NY) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
JGIII had a meeting today with Mike Nardi from Villanova. Just a matter of time before Paypal comes upstate.

Syracuse, Villanova court Joe Girard III, USA Today's NY Player of the Year

Adam Zagoria‏Verified account @AdamZagoria 9h9 hours ago
After meeting yesterday with Syracuse's Jim Boeheim, 2019 G @JG3_____ Joe Girard meets today with Villanova's Mike Nardi.

Wait..... Jay Wright is sending assistants out to battle against other head coaches? Lazy bastage, he's probably sitting at home watching flyers games and can't be bothered.

After clicking on link you'll have to scroll down a bit to see the info on Girard - Rutgers is in the mix look out!

Lots of talk about Gerard on the local radio show today. They said Nova will likely offer as Jay Wright is set to visit Gerard in the near future, and they do not extend offers through assistants. Also, apparently he spoke with Coach K on the phone for an hour the other day, in addition to the Boeheim in-home (w/ Mac). The local hosts believe the final four is Duke, Michigan, Syracuse and Nova if/when they offer (but i feel like i am missing a school).

Lots of talk about Gerard on the local radio show today. They said Nova will likely offer as Jay Wright is set to visit Gerard in the near future, and they do not extend offers through assistants. Also, apparently he spoke with Coach K on the phone for an hour the other day, in addition to the Boeheim in-home (w/ Mac). The local hosts believe the final four is Duke, Michigan, Syracuse and Nova if/when they offer (but i feel like i am missing a school).

Feel like Notre Dame would be on the finalists list as well.

Not sure if this was mentioned (since I got to this thread late and do not feel like working through 49 pages) but a person I was talking to said its between Duke and Michigan. Duke because its Duke and Michigan because the dad played for Beilien at LeMoyne back in the day.

The guy I was talking to has a son who plays AAU ball and they were at a tournament this weekend where Joe Girard was playing. So take that for what its worth

Yuck

Hard to believe this kid is the 125th ranked recruit. I'v been following him since 8th grade and glad he is getting all this attention but it's odd he hasn't moved up in the rankings.

Flight got in at 4:56 pm. I assume it was a small plane so they went to the private terminal which happens to be called "Million Air". Drive up the Northway during rush hour would take at least 1.5 hours to Glens Falls. So let's say it's 7 pm at this point. Their flight left Albany at 9:42 pm which means they probably left GF at 8:30. At the Million Air terminal, you go right to the plane. No going through security or anything. As soon as you drive in, you take off. So at the most, they were at the Girards for 1.5 hours.

I guess that's plenty of time for Coach K to grovel about how great the Duke program is and how he will fit right in and that we will never recruit over you. Basically, 90 minutes of bullspit.

Gmac is so much like this kid. Same hometown guys basically he is like a Gmac clone. I would think that we would have a strong chance.

Gmac is so much like this kid. Same hometown guys basically he is like a Gmac clone. I would think that we would have a strong chance.
But you forget that GMac can't recruit...or at least that's what just about every recruiting thread ends up being!

Flight got in at 4:56 pm. I assume it was a small plane so they went to the private terminal which happens to be called "Million Air". Drive up the Northway during rush hour would take at least 1.5 hours to Glens Falls. So let's say it's 7 pm at this point. Their flight left Albany at 9:42 pm which means they probably left GF at 8:30. At the Million Air terminal, you go right to the plane. No going through security or anything. As soon as you drive in, you take off. So at the most, they were at the Girards for 1.5 hours.

I guess that's plenty of time for Coach K to grovel about how great the Duke program is and how he will fit right in and that we will never recruit over you. Basically, 90 minutes of bullspit.

What if K took him for ice cream at Martha's, could that sway things? Or possibly tell him that he's going to reopen Carl Rs. Could happen.

Wait... Jay Wright is sending assistants out to battle against other head coaches? Lazy bastage, he's probably sitting at home watching flyers games and can't be bothered.
Keeping it fair. Thanks Jay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors