Joe Schad: ACC to announce deal with Orange Bowl | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Joe Schad: ACC to announce deal with Orange Bowl

Bees. thanks for catching me on that...however, please note that all 6 bowls...the 2 semis plus 4 other bowls which total 6 are not secondary...they are going to pay out big time...and then we have the NC. As I was told, the 4 bowls not counting the semis will be considered big time balls...these bowls will be stacked with top teams from the 5 conferences and the 7 next highest teams by sos and ranking...other bowls like the liberty, gator, etc...will be level two bowls...those six you alluded to will be top of the line......

Bees. thanks for catching me on that...however, please note that all 6 bowls...the 2 semis plus 4 other bowls which total 6 are not secondary...they are going to pay out big time...and then we have the NC. As I was told, the 4 bowls not counting the semis will be considered big time balls...these bowls will be stacked with top teams from the 5 bowls and the 7 next highest teams by sos and ranking...other bowls like the liberty, gator, etc...will be level two bowls...those six you alluded to will be top of the line......
Sounds good to me. Now let's see how they divvy up the new loot.

bees youve lost it.

this is black and white.

the NC.
the 2 semis.

the rose.
the champ
the Orange.

and the Orange has the ACC tie in. do you just want to make a point that only 2 bowls matter?? then good for you, the bowls have barely mattered for 100+ years.

the Orange WILL BE in the rotation for the semis, and MIAMI, if it chooses, can bid on the Champ game. i realize you doubt they will. its not like theyve ever hosted a SuperBowl or anything...

what dont you see???

this is the common consesus of common sense.

and common sense, always wins.

Oh Lord

bees youve lost it.

this is black and white.

the NC.
the 2 semis.

the rose.
the champ
the Orange.

and the Orange has the ACC tie in. do you just want to make a point that only 2 bowls matter?? then good for you, the bowls have barely mattered for 100+ years.

the Orange WILL BE in the rotation for the semis, and MIAMI, if it chooses, can bid on the Champ game. i realize you doubt they will. its not like theyve ever hosted a SuperBowl or anything...

what dont you see???

Oh Lord

You misread everything. Start over. There are 3 bowls determining the NC in any given year (regardless of which bowls). I thought arbs was saying there were 6 to determine the NC. So no, I haven't lost it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

bees youve lost it.

this is black and white.

the NC.
the 2 semis.

the rose.
the champ
the Orange.

what dont you see???

Oh Lord

And you counted some bowls twice as the semis will be made up of some of them.

You misread everything. Start over. There are 3 bowls determining the NC in any given year (regardless of which bowls). I thought arbs was saying there were 6 to determine the NC. So no, I haven't lost it.

now i see where you were too stupid to see what he meant. ;)

the rest of the english speaking world got it. :cool:

:noidea:

Bees. thanks for catching me on that...however, please note that all 6 bowls...the 2 semis plus 4 other bowls which total 6 are not secondary...they are going to pay out big time...and then we have the NC. As I was told, the 4 bowls not counting the semis will be considered big time balls...these bowls will be stacked with top teams from the 5 conferences and the 7 next highest teams by sos and ranking...other bowls like the liberty, gator, etc...will be level two bowls...those six you alluded to will be top of the line......

All 6 bowls, whichever they are, wont pay the same. In fact, after the NC and the semis, I bet the other bowls end up paying less than what they have been.

now i see where you were too stupid to see what he meant. ;)

the rest of the english speaking world got it. :cool:

:noidea:

Then why when I respond to him did he thank me for the catch? :p

All 6 bowls, whichever they are, wont pay the same. In fact, after the NC and the semis, I bet the other bowls end up paying less than what they have been.

the bowls should pay less.

the schools and confs should fight to get to the F4.

thats why its good to lock in the Orange, their payout...which sould be equal to the Rose and Champ, because its guaranteed at least 1, if not 2, maybe 3 and quite possibly all 4 of the F4 come from their original pool.

thus making their actual game, weak.

guess i understood what he meant, but then again, im Omniscient......

Oh Lord

I can't see that happening, but who knows. Guess we'll find out the next year or so.