Joe | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not well. I also did not attempt until the end, after several games. Fresh, hoping could at least graze. Def not a solid grab like 2 years ago. But the fact someone thinks Joe can't is still hilarious.

Hammy is still in tact though most importantly.
Proud of you.

Moreso for the hammy.

I'd take the bet they would, even as rough as they have looked. Just go to cuse.com and read up on the bios of our Walk Ons and what they did playing hoops before cuse. Then come on back :)
I checked it out. They were all modest to good high school basketball players and athletes. I didn’t do enough research to check the level of competition. I happen to know that a number of walk ons are placed as favors. I happen to know a young man who was a walk on a few years ago who was a weak D school kid. He could shoot a bit. I played against walk ons when I was at Syracuse. I could name names but they were very pedestrian in pick up games. I played against Eddie Moss in intramurals. I ran the intramural program at NYU which was populated by a number of excellent former D1 and D2 players who were in graduate programs. I knew a team of football players who played intramurals at Syracuse. I stand by my assessment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom