John Galloway named SoCon Coach of the Year | Syracusefan.com

John Galloway named SoCon Coach of the Year

Does his success make him the more than likely favorite to eventually take over for Desko ? I don't see Desko leaving anytime soon. But I really like having a Syracuse alum climbing the coaching ranks. if he continues to succeed, he would be the obvious choice if and when the job becomes available.

In many eyes (including mine) he is the obvious choice today. He was the obvious choice even when he was a player in my opinion. Some people are natural leaders and JG is totally cut from that cloth. My concern is that a major university doesn’t snap him up with a big deal before Syracuse comes calling.

In many eyes (including mine) he is the obvious choice today. He was the obvious choice even when he was a player in my opinion. Some people are natural leaders and JG is totally cut from that cloth. My concern is that a major university doesn’t snap him up with a big deal before Syracuse comes calling.
Listening to some of his interviews he was Syracuse from birth. I bet even if he ended up at a big time D1 school, he would still leave for Syracuse.

Did the ACC coaches conspire to vote Desko coach of the year to avoid seeing Galloway on the sidelines next year?

upload_2018-5-4_8-18-4.png

How old is he? He’a Gotta be one of the youngest coaches in D1 currently. He looks like he could still be playing college ball

Taylor Wray at St Joe's is another young up and comer who has some real mojo.

Rather have St Joes schedule, go undefeated and give Desko an long term extension

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom