Johnnies | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Johnnies

suppose that the irony is that the for past few years we've had the depth and athletes to create chaos with a pressing D.
(in fact we've had nba first rounders sitting on the bench). this year the soft passive zone may be the only way to protect our razor thin lineup from foul trouble and fatigue. careful what you wish for.

suppose that the irony is that the for past few years we've had the depth and athletes to create chaos with a pressing D.
(in fact we've had nba first rounders sitting on the bench). this year the soft passive zone may be the only way to protect our razor thin lineup from foul trouble and fatigue. careful what you wish for.

Indeed, since '09 we are 3rd or 4th in the country for players drafted in the NBA with 11...a stat I was somewhat stunned to see while watching an interview with Calipari & his wife this morning on Sportscenter. UK of course lead all schools by more than double the amount.

Indeed, since '09 we are 3rd or 4th in the country for players drafted in the NBA with 11...a stat I was somewhat stunned to see while watching an interview with Calipari & his wife this morning on Sportscenter. UK of course lead all schools by more than double the amount.

Where are we ranked in the ones that stuck in the league?

Diagne and Obokoh aren't the NCAA's fault.
Exactly as we are coming off an NCAA investigation involving Academics and we have nobody smart enough to figure out transcripts from a high school. Sounds like S.U. tried to slip him through.

Guys like Diagne make it through a lot I would think if the microscope isn't on.

Ah you know how many similar (as far as background) have been and gone through UCONN through the years for example.

I would have let Diagne in and said we r playing him screw u NCAA.

And it is their fault.

Ah you know how many similar (as far as background) have been and gone through UCONN through the years for example.

And it is their fault.

Its easier to blame the NCAA for everything, Isis, the economy, etc.

And it is their fault.

What would you have done with Winfred Walton?

Its easier to blame the NCAA for everything, Isis, the economy, etc.

"Authority" emphasis on the quotes when it comes to the NCAA. Is meant to be challenged.

CuseHulk said:
Ah you know how many similar (as far as background) have been and gone through UCONN through the years for example. I would have let Diagne in and said we r playing him screw u NCAA. And it is their fault.

You have no clue.

And it is their fault.
I always appreciate the clarity you bring to these discussions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom