Johnny Fing football! | Syracusefan.com

Johnny Fing football!

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
Wow more than the real deal. Never seen anyone like him the way he floats them in there so accurately giving zero chance for int.s. Crazy uniquely good talent. Humble too.

a well-deserving Heisman winner

He reminds me a lot of Doug Flutie when at BC. I think Flutie had a stronger arm but boy is Johnny an exciting player.

Reminds me of Gretzky. On the small side with eyes on the back of his head who knows what everyone does before they actually do it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reminds me of Gretzky. On the small side with eyes on the back of his head who knows what everyone does before they actually do it

One thing is DC's are going to be ready for that spin out and he is going to start getting crushed.

He reminds me a lot of Doug Flutie when at BC. I think Flutie had a stronger arm but boy is Johnny an exciting player.

I thought the same only with Manziel being a better athlete, love the way he cuts and the way he weaves in and out of the pocket reminds me of a young McNabb.

One thing is DC's are going to be ready for that spin out and he is going to start getting crushed.
I assume they try to prepare for it now. I think its part of his instincts to know when spinning willget him killed