Johnny Flynn Sighting | Syracusefan.com

Johnny Flynn Sighting

syr02esq

Starter
At the Rockets game tonight versus the
Jazz. Shared a few words with him as he was warming up. I wore my Syracuse jersey so I caught his attention. Told him that Cuse is number one and showed him his jersey number which
I was wearing. He wore a big smile and was laughing. The
Backup center Dalembert was next to him and he gave the thumbs down and was saying boo kidding around of course. Too bad Flynn didn't play. I guess it's hard to get playing time when Kyle Lowery scores 32 points.

This post is meaningless without a pic of Flynn.
photo.JPG

it will be sad when he gets "Avery'ed" in a couple of years.

Such a great talent... just bad luck in the NBA. Its not for everyone.

Finish out his rookie contract making $3.5 mil/year :eek:, cut ties with the NBA and head to Europe. His best shot at playing meaningful minutes.

Dont feel bad for Jonny. He's made good money in the NBA. Let's just hope his parents taught him to save some money for a rainy day...

i think he can still play in the league, he just needs to get in the right situation behind a veteran guard that will help him. Lowery isn't gonna help him one bit. Weren't there reports out there that both the Lakers and the Knicks inquired about trading for Flynn and Houston wasn't interested? If that's the case, maybe Houston has plans for him in the future.

Barring injury to the starter, don't think Flynn plays meaningful minutes anytime soon.

At the Rockets game tonight versus the
Jazz. Shared a few words with him as he was warming up. I wore my Syracuse jersey so I caught his attention. Told him that Cuse is number one and showed him his jersey number which
I was wearing. He wore a big smile and was laughing. The
Backup center Dalembert was next to him and he gave the thumbs down and was saying boo kidding around of course. Too bad Flynn didn't play. I guess it's hard to get playing time when Kyle Lowery scores 32 points.
Lowry was unconscious that game.

Not to be overreactionary but after watching Miami manhandle Lin and Baron maybe the Knicks should revisit bringing him in for a 3rd pg. For the record i think Lin will be alot better in the future against Miami and Baron hopefully shakes the rust but its obvious TD is done in NY. Why not offer him up for Flynn in case Baron doesnt work out or the very unlikely scenario that teams are able to do what Miami did to Lin consistently.

Not to be overreactionary but after watching Miami manhandle Lin and Baron maybe the Knicks should revisit bringing him in for a 3rd pg. For the record i think Lin will be alot better in the future against Miami and Baron hopefully shakes the rust but its obvious TD is done in NY. Why not offer him up for Flynn in case Baron doesnt work out or the very unlikely scenario that teams are able to do what Miami did to Lin consistently.

I heard that the Rockets won't allow Flynn to go anywhere.

I heard that the Rockets won't allow Flynn to go anywhere.
Dont they have 2 pg's ahead of him, one being Kyle Lowry? I know they turned down offers from both LA and NYK, but NYK offered Balkman and Bibby so I cant really blame them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom