Jon Bones Jones... | Syracusefan.com

Jon Bones Jones...

Popped for roids again. Absolutely ridiculous

Who didn't see this coming?! I have been telling everyone here for years this guy is a total clown and would kill his own career. This time its a 4 year ban I believe.

His MMA career is now officially over.

will-smith-shaking-his-head-gif.gif

End his career. I hope he's surrounded by people who love him and will help him land on his feet after he gets the help he obviously needs.

World's gonna fall apart a bit after this one. Out of respect for his family I hope he pulls it together.

End his career. I hope he's surrounded by people who love him and will help him land on his feet after he gets the help he obviously needs.

World's gonna fall apart a bit after this one. Out of respect for his family I hope he pulls it together.

He's loaded, he'll never have to work a day in his life.

That rap sheet isn't bad and there's literally one criminal crime in it for which he was busted for.

Every day normal people use steroids and cocaine, he's not a meth head or addicted to heroine or something.

what the hell kind of world is MMA? If i were in combat with someone who could end my life, I would want to know ahead of time if he was taking dinosaur steroids

He's loaded, he'll never have to work a day in his life.

That rap sheet isn't bad and there's literally one criminal crime in it for which he was busted for.

Every day normal people use steroids and cocaine, he's not a meth head or addicted to heroine or something.

He's loaded? You think he is making "rational decisions" about his money and like saving it or investing? LMAO!! This guy is a criminal, a druggie and a cheater. I would bet dollars to donuts this guy has blown through most if not all of the money he has ever earned.

And the rap sheet is actually worse than how it looks. Failed drug tests for cocaine, involved in a hit and run with a pregnant lady in which he ran from the scene on foot, the one job/profession he is good at and probably qualified for in life he feels the need to take steroids to cheat and cut corners. Give me a break and stop making excuses for this loser.

He's loaded? You think he is making "rational decisions" about his money and like saving it or investing? LMAO!! This guy is a criminal, a druggie and a cheater. I would bet dollars to donuts this guy has blown through most if not all of the money he has ever earned.

And the rap sheet is actually worse than how it looks. Failed drug tests for cocaine, involved in a hit and run with a pregnant lady in which he ran from the scene on foot, the one job/profession he is good at and probably qualified for in life he feels the need to take steroids to cheat and cut corners. Give me a break and stop making excuses for this loser.

Did I ever say he was a good guy or make excuses for him? No.

I agree, he is a loser and threw his life away, I was just replying to a comment that mentioned he needed help. I personally think he just needs to help himself, which he probably won't do.

If Jones needs money, he can fight in Japan or Russia easy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom