Jonathan Givony of Draft Express Calling out Ford on CMAC | Syracusefan.com

Jonathan Givony of Draft Express Calling out Ford on CMAC

Cusefan0307

Red recruits the ACC!
I can't access twitter at work, but he calls out Chad ford for putting McCullough in the Top 5. Said this is what gives mock drafts a bad rep. Says Ford has zero accountability, and overreacted to his good start.

Jonathan Givony @DraftExpress · 1 hour ago
Syracuse's Chris McCullough over the last 30 days: 7 games, 24 minutes per game, 4.2 points, 5.6 rebounds, 1.9 blocks, 25% 2P%, zero 3s.

McCullough is a great example of why you need to start scouting guys in high school. If you knew his background, you'd know not to overreact

McCullough's start was super interesting, so we slid him into the late 1st round. Competition went crazy and dropped him in the top-5. What?

I normally don't like to call other people out, but this is a great example of what gives "mock drafts" a bad rep. Zero accountability.

Jonathan Givony @DraftExpress · 1 hour ago
Syracuse's Chris McCullough over the last 30 days: 7 games, 24 minutes per game, 4.2 points, 5.6 rebounds, 1.9 blocks, 25% 2P%, zero 3s.

McCullough is a great example of why you need to start scouting guys in high school. If you knew his background, you'd know not to overreact

McCullough's start was super interesting, so we slid him into the late 1st round. Competition went crazy and dropped him in the top-5. What?

I normally don't like to call other people out, but this is a great example of what gives "mock drafts" a bad rep. Zero accountability.

Thanks!

and to our buddy Chad Ford you get this -
images.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors