Jonathan Thomas | Syracusefan.com

Jonathan Thomas

I guess I'm late to the game here and don't know how I missed it - but I just watched Thomas' senior highlights and holy crap Batman. Stylistically, the way he moves and carries himself on the field reminds you of what former HOF NFL linebacker??
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1601717/highlights/79599380
The posts with just a name as the title always scare the out of me. got worried that something happened

The posts with just a name as the title always scare the out of me. got worried that something happened

Especially with this kid, he is going to be a stud.

Impressed with his footwork, staying in front of the play.

Makes it a bit more impressive after reading he's only played football for 2 years. He's a big time talent that flew a bit under the radar because of that.

Lots of talent in this kid. He would have had several high major offers if his grades hadn't scared off several teams (including Oklahoma). He's a redshirt candidate as he needs to add 15 pounds or so to his frame at this level. Kid has lots of athletic ability.

CIL said:
Lots of talent in this kid. He would have had several high major offers if his grades hadn't scared off several teams (including Oklahoma). He's a redshirt candidate as he needs to add 15 pounds or so to his frame at this level. Kid has lots of athletic ability.

No reason to doubt you ... Are you sure? Kid is huge.

I'm guessing it would have more to do with understanding the schemes, etc.

No reason to doubt you ... Are you sure? Kid is huge.

I'm guessing it would have more to do with understanding the schemes, etc.

I agree with this. Kid is a physical specimen.

The way he moves reminds me of another LB that played in KC with the same last name...
Can we not compare the college kid who hasn't played a down at this level to an NFL Hall of Famer please. Talk about unnecessary pressure on the kid, jeesh.

He was the biggest, and most jacked LB in that picture that someone put up with all of them standing together over at Coyne. I can't find the picture, someone needs to put that back up again.

He is definitely a beast. If he doesn't red shirt this year he will be a force on special teams.

Can we not compare the college kid who hasn't played a down at this level to an NFL Hall of Famer please. Talk about unnecessary pressure on the kid, jeesh.
He reminds me of LT in his prime...sorry couldn't help myself

Physically, he is ready to play now. No question. He dwarfs the other freshmen LBs.

BrVLERECEAAaqfz.jpg:large