Jonny Flynn, Donte Greene & Hakim Warrick updates | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jonny Flynn, Donte Greene & Hakim Warrick updates

That's not starting material in the NBA. Wes has arguably been the biggest disappointment of all these guys. Awful and it literally makes me sad to see these guys struggle. It bums me out because I think all of these guys were good guys with great attitudes and it just isn't clicking.

With the exception of Hak of course. Never would have bet he would have hung on this long.

44cuse
He is playing to 2 guard for the first time in his life and he is doing it in the NBA! He is learning on the job and he is improving. He only in his 2nd year and the lockout hurt all developing players severely Wes needed summer league more than most because of the position change.

Warrick had a great NBA career and made a lot of money. Hak was a 4 star talent that made the most of his ability. Almost any college player would be happy with that type of career.

If we start calling Hak's career great...then what is David Lee? A Hall of Famer? :)

Wes had 5 pts and 5 rebounds in the first few mins last night...finished with 6pts and 5 rebs...he dissappears for longgg stretches of time consistently...flynn looked great last night, coach seems to love em

Duke was once the poster child program for college stars who fizzled in the NBA.
Its got nothing to do w/ their college coaches, system, or program they played for- each player is different.
The list is long at most every program, which illustrates why being in the NBA is not easy.

If we start calling Hak's career great...then what is David Lee? A Hall of Famer? :)

$20 Million Straight Cash Holmes...I call that great! It is all about expectations. The bar was raised much higher for Flynn, Donte and Wes. They are still in the league and getting paid. Dion and Fab will be lucky to have the career that Hak had.

I guess I consider Hak to be one of my favorite SU players of all time. 4 year player with the defining moment in our championship season. Always worked hard and had a great attitude. We need more players like Hak!

He is playing to 2 guard for the first time in his life and he is doing it in the NBA! He is learning on the job and he is improving. He only in his 2nd year and the lockout hurt all developing players severely Wes needed summer league more than most because of the position change.

Actually, he is doing it for the second season in his life. Listen, I love Wes. He represents everything you want in a young man from SU to be. If you have the chance to meet him (ie: got to Wolves game in your city and call the PR department...it's not out of the question to get a message through and if he knows you are a big SU fan, good chance you'll get to meet him)...do it. Very nice guy and his family is extremely nice as well.

That said, his PER is 7.4 and his WP48 is .010. Average in the NBA for PER is 15.

44cuse

$20 Million Straight Cash Holmes...I call that great! It is all about expectations. The bar was raised much higher for Flynn, Donte and Wes. They are still in the league and getting paid. Dion and Fab will be lucky to have the career that Hak had.

I guess I consider Hak to be one of my favorite SU players of all time. 4 year player with the defining moment in our championship season. Always worked hard and had a great attitude. We need more players like Hak!
Hak was a true student athlete

Jonny's and Wes's teams are going head to head tonight 9pm on NBA TV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom