Jordan Brand Practice (long) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jordan Brand Practice (long)

Great report, thanks very much for sharing. I'm lookIng forward to Jerami suiting up more and more with every passing report we get on him.

And Shabazz really does come off as a really good, grounded kid whenever I see him. That's not necessarily something you expect from a player of that caliber, who could easily act like a douche since the world is very much his oyster. He's hard not to like after seeing interviews.

Not trying to be a dick but that is off base Shabazz might be the most selfish high school player I have seen. Talk to some of his team mates from the last all star game they can't stand him example Ledo, and Robinson

Y
Wow, I have a feeling he's going to throw down some pretty crazy dunks during his time here.
Yeah, remember when Stackhouse made this same exact dunk and it was basically the play of the year in college basketball?

Does Anthony Davis know the sticker is still on his hat?

Wow, I have a feeling he's going to throw down some pretty crazy dunks during his time here.
This dunk told it all for me. Very few kids finish reverse dunks like this. Especially non centers.
He literally takes his first step outside the paint knowing he is going right to the rim.
He is going to WoW some heads.