Jordan Cunningham | Syracusefan.com

Jordan Cunningham

Look at all these WR's :) Someone has been on the phone already.

Send all these new WR offers to Allen tell him to have fun at TCU dork...Then send them to O'Korn and tell him to come have some fun

orangeauburn thanks for pulling up my tweet about george macdonald about huge ramifactions on recruiting on palm beach was not sure if that included ft.lauderdale. he sure does have some serious offers..

The good news is that he has an offers from Vanderbilt and Stanford so you know grades aren't an issue.

I just don't know how we are going to compete against the big programs this last in the game.

orangeauburn thanks for pulling up my tweet about george macdonald about huge ramifactions on recruiting on palm beach was not sure if that included ft.lauderdale. he sure does have some serious offers..
Haha syracusefan.com comes full circle! Either way he's awesome.

I just don't know how we are going to compete against the big programs this last in the game.
We wouldn't be trying if the coaches didn't think we could.

If you think you won't win before your start, you won't.

Balls to the wall - Let's go Orange!!

I think the guy just meant he has an offer from before. No interest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ill run naked down marshal street if we get him. Kids a player. When's the last time we beat Alabama and ND for a recruit?

Where are people getting it from that Cunningham has any interest in Syracuse? Am I missing something?

The theme i see is that he's deciding which 2 schools to visit out of alabama, miami, notre dame and florida state.

Where are people getting it from that Cunningham has any interest in Syracuse? Am I missing something?

The theme i see is that he's deciding which 2 schools to visit out of alabama, miami, notre dame and florida state.
will6786 posted on his twitter account that McDonald might help us with Cunningham. Orangenauburn saw the tweet and posted it on this thread. So it was a syracusefan.com rumor that has no basis in the real world.

will6786 posted on his twitter account that McDonald might help us with Cunningham. Orangenauburn saw the tweet and posted it on this thread. So it was a syracusefan.com rumor that has no basis in the real world.

Thanks for clarifying that.

Thanks for clarifying that.
I'm not at all understanding the lack of officialacknowledgment of McDonal's hire as the OC. The papers in Arkansas are reporting his hire as a done deal but it still a cloud hire for the university officials. More incompetence shown by Gross.

Yep. Original tweet suggested McDonald hire would have huge impact on Palm Beach recruiting. Guess who was named All Palm Beach County on defense? Brisly Estime. (also Cuse commit Malik Brown, FWIW)

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/media/acrobat/2012-12/133151100-24121539.pdf

I'm not at all understanding the lack of officialacknowledgment of McDonal's hire as the OC. The papers in Arkansas are reporting his hire as a done deal but it still a cloud hire for the university officials. More incompetence shown by Gross.

Might just be dotting the i's and crossing the t's on the contract so they can't officially announce it yet. Obviously twitter etc, moves faster than lawyers and contract negotiations.

How does this show incompetence from Gross?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom