Jordan not suited up today folks | Syracusefan.com

Jordan not suited up today folks

i believe we burned wr johnny morants red shirt in a final meaningless game.

Freshman Year (2000): Played in three games (Buffalo, East Carolina, West Virginia) ... High School: Parade All-American receiver ... Rated the best receiver in the East and third in the nation by PrepStar ... Rated the No. 3 receiver and No. 24 recruit overall by Tom Lemming ... Listed as the third-best receiver by SuperPrep ..

at syracuse. :
Recorded 1,535 career receiving yards which ranks 10th on the SU all-time list ... Ranks eighth on the career list with 17.4 yards per catch ... Caught at least one pass in the final 29 games of his career, the second-longest streak in school history (Scott Schwedes, 40) ... Tied for seventh on the career 100-yard receiving games list with four ... The first of two true freshmen to play in 2000.

not sure these stats are up to date but...imagine one more year.

Last edited:
We also played Morant in the opener vs Buffalo his frosh year. Then not again.

she texted back...who are you?
I ran the alumni club in AZ for years. On the National Alumni Board now. Jawhar is one of our AZ students. I know all of our students and their families. Actually his mom reached out to me when the season started. We currently have 2 players on the team.

I ran the alumni club in AZ for years. On the National Alumni Board now. Jawhar is one of our AZ students. I know all of our students and their families. Actually his mom reached out to me when the season started. We currently have 2 players on the team.
I'm joking

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom