Jordan Tucker Derail Thread | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Jordan Tucker Derail Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
While it is a paradox, there is a specific meaning for the phrase. A verbal commit is someone who commits to a school but does not sign LOI papers. A silent version is one who told the coaches but did not make it public. The real misnomer is the word verbal. People often confuse verbal with oral. Verbal means words, either written or spoken. Thus, while even more paradoxical, the term silent oral commitment might be more accurate. Silent and verbal are not necessarily opposites. Writing something is verbal but also silent if what is written is not spoken.

Off to cocktail hour. Happy Friday.

JUMBO SHRIMP

This is interesting because I read that knox and duval both wanted ESPN time for announcement but they couldn't get it.. So I'm going to assume the same will be for tucker even tho there was a report he was trying to get air time.

Been checking out The Swarm, I see.

Never said he wasn't. The way some of you act, you'd think he's the second coming of Carmelo. He's a fringe four star prospect and a four year player that fits the program archetype. Nothing more.
And you know this by his star rating???? And no one here has acted like he was the second coming of Carmelo. Just stop with that. He is a better player than we have at the pt. The kid is good.

And you know this by his star rating???? And no one here has acted like he was the second coming of Carmelo. Just stop with that. He is a better player than we have at the pt. The kid is good.

Exactly

Pretty sure Syracuse had like 10-11 guys get minutes in the NBA this past season.
But whatever.
How many 1st round draft picks you guys had in the past decade?

Tech has 2 Final Fours EVER in program history.
Boeheim has FIVE, himself.

In Tucker's lifetime, we've had a National Championship, and 2 more Final Fours.
Tech has the one FF in '04, and a whole lotta nada since. :p

Can't argue with any of that. But then again...we weren't cheating, so...

:)

Can't argue with any of that. But then again...we weren't cheating, so...

:)
Are you aware of what the violations were? Not one was a recruiting violation. It was an 8-year investigation.

One guy with 3 posts on their board said he just got off the phone with KennyTheJet and Kenny said JT is going to Syracuse. Sounds credible.
Yeah, well, I just got off the phone with Charles Barkley and he doesn't know what's happening with Tucker, but he did tell me that Josh Pastner has a secret My Little Pony obsession. Dresses up in cosplay and everything and hangs out with other Bronies.

Yeah, well, I just got off the phone with Charles Barkley and he doesn't know what's happening with Tucker, but he did tell me that Josh Pastner has a secret My Little Pony obsession. Dresses up in cosplay and everything and hangs out with other Bronies.

Someone needs to get Wolfie on this story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom