Jordan Tucker Derail Thread | Syracusefan.com

Jordan Tucker Derail Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cusefan0307

Red recruits the ACC!
Oh what great a great time to have our worst roster in years. VPI bringing in multiple 5 star guys.

Oh what great a great time to have our worst roster in years. VPI bringing in multiple 5 star guys.
Also, this would give Tech a full load of 13 'ships. Syracuse can't seem to get a starting SF to make 9.

One minute of basketball has yet to be played and we're already talking about who's not making the tournament. Walker isn't Jesus. Take a breath for a minute and log off for a few days.
I don't think anyone is making that comparison, but not to recruit the kid is just absolutely mind boggling when we need a legit PG.

It's a legit criticism. The guy needs a win.

It's a business right?

It's not a one man game. Assts make the relationships. But the HC has to close too.

It's not a one man game. Assts make the relationships. But the HC has to close too.
I think I have said that. My response would be though the HC has built up equity and respect by doing it time after time.

This assistant doesn't have those same wins banked.

Be patient?

It's freaking late April and we have 8 scholarship players.
Pretty much where we were a year ago. So yeah, be patient.

Pretty much where we were a year ago. So yeah, be patient.
This shouldn't be annual problem.

People have a right to be legitimately worried. We have 2 players out of 8 who could play next year for upper ACC teams.

Our roster isn't exactly stocked and to need we have for the Freshman we do and a grad transfer to just be medicore is scary.

We don't have upper half ACC talent.

Would you say that compared to last year, JB is putting in more of an effort, since he will be the coach for the foreseeable future rather than just until the end of this year?

Would you say that compared to last year, JB is putting in more of an effort, since he will be the coach for the foreseeable future rather than just until the end of this year?

Yes

This shouldn't be annual problem.

People have a right to be legitimately worried. We have 2 players out of 8 who could play next year for upper ACC teams.

Our roster isn't exactly stocked and to need we have for the Freshman we do and a grad transfer to just be medicore is scary.

We don't have upper half ACC talent.
Go ahead and worry. All I'm saying is that it's April, not August.

I'm eager to see Moyer and Brissett in action.

Go ahead and worry. All I'm saying is that it's April, not August.

I'm eager to see Moyer and Brissett in action.
If Moyer and Brissett average a combined 12 PPG in ACC play I will be really happy.

I am not putting super high expectations on two freshman who aren't known for their shooting.

We need Tucker to help space the floor for those guys.

If Moyer and Brissett average a combined 12 PPG in ACC play I will be really happy.

I am not putting super high expectations on two freshman who aren't known for their shooting.

We need Tucker to help space the floor for those guys.
I agree regarding needing Tucker. I think he is a much bigger need than Ayala personally. Regarding a combined 12 points I would say that Brissett could come in and have an impact. I don't know that Moyer will this coming year but I wouldn't label them as equals in terms of ability to contribute next year. I'm not saying that is what you are doing.

Have you looked at our roster?

Be patient?

It's freaking late April and we have 8 scholarship players.

Hopefully we get Tucker. He is critical too next year being a decent season.
2 grad transfers with our current roster is a worse team last year's team and that was a bubble team in a soft bubble season.

Stop living vicariously through these kids and relax. Grown men stressing over a teenager's decision.

Stop living vicariously through these kids and relax. Grown men stressing over a teenager's decision.
You are hilarious my god. Stop telling me what I am saying when I am not saying what you are claiming.

I nicknamed someone else the gatekeeper. This post is textbook gatekeeper on this board.

You post is hilariously wrong. Continue being board police. I honestly don't care what you think how about that.

Red seems to be able to close with the same head coach so I don't know...

My main and pretty much only gripe with the GMac situation is I just wish they would stop trying to force feed him into this role of being the staff's heavy hitter on the trail. I get trying to develop him but there can be some in-between. Give GMac some of these targets but why do we feel like he needs to be the lead on such a high percentage, especially when he hasn't proven to be effective? Red is a proven recruiter so use him.

I'm starting to think you just follow along waiting to call people out...kinda like trolling
C9-cd5gVYAA5IU1

Red seems to be able to close with the same head coach so I don't know...

My main and pretty much only gripe with the GMac situation is I just wish they would stop trying to force feed him into this role of being the staff's heavy hitter on the trail. I get trying to develop him but there can be some in-between. Give GMac some of these targets but why do we feel like he needs to be the lead on such a high percentage, especially when he hasn't proven to be effective? Red is a proven recruiter so use him.
Who did GMac miss out on other than Green and Ayala? I don't know if Troy Weaver would have been able to close with those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom