Jordan Tucker to transfer to Butler | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jordan Tucker to transfer to Butler

So I guess Tucker and Green suck now. Funny how that works.
I'm not one of those people that roots for kids to fail when they don't come here or is over critical of them but I think Green has looked much worse than I expected. I mean he is not penetrating and getting into the lane at all which I thought he was really good at and would transfer over right away. I think he is thinking too much and has a deer in the headlights things going on. Regarding Tucker it is hard to know if he is struggling because I'm not a practice and that is the only time he sees the floor. It's too bad the Knox thing happened so close to his decision. I think if he had not made the emotional quick decision and had a few weeks to think about it he would have come here which would have been the better fit. I get it though he always wanted to go there. I try to put myself in his shoes if I was a top 60-70 kid and always wanted to go to Syracuse and they finally offered even if I knew I might not play I would probably convince myself of it because I love Syracuse.

i wouldn't be against us reaching out to him, i think he'd be a good fit in the offense, you an never have enough shooters, and he would have a redshirt year to bulk up, learn the system and improve

He won't be allowed to transfer within the ACC and would have to sit out an additional transfer year if he was able to.

Alex O' Connell is getting more tick than him which gives you a glimpse of what the staff thinks of him. Oh well. Choosing a school is among the most important decisions you'll make in your life. Some kids are blinded by the name and pay for it every time.

Heard from a person who's very close to him that he's utterly miserable at Dook. Probably going to look to transfer...File this under "Could've seen this coming from a mile away" category.
upload_2017-11-16_10-7-11.jpeg

If Tucker was added on this team right now, what would his role be? Who would he play over?

Honestly who cares? I like the guys we have. This thread and the Quade Green thread are nothing more than sour grapes and a waste of time/energy. Love the ones you're w/.

Bingo

There are people on this board who have been holding a grudge against Julius Hodge for 15 years for choosing NC State over SU (One of the greatest meltdowns in board history). I expect in time this thread will surpass the Rutgers dumpster fire thread.

There are people on this board who have been holding a grudge against Julius Hodge for 15 years for choosing NC State over SU (One of the greatest meltdowns in board history). I expect in time this thread will surpass the Rutgers dumpster fire thread.
15 years? That’s it? Friggin’ amateurs!

Coach K. Such a dweeb. Never had any intention of Tucker getting minutes.

To this day I refuse to buy Adidas products due to the Hodge debacle. Dead ass serious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom