Joseph | Syracusefan.com

Joseph

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Is the opposite of ennis. Or, basically, a freshman PG.

Lost out there tonight. Can't say I'm surprised.

Is his outside shot really that bad? He doesnt look to shoot at all outside of 18

I can't believe some of us (including me) were talking about Ennis about not pushing it last year; it's night and day between him and Joseph. I like KJ and he should be good, but man he looks scared out there.

Joseph plays out of control to much, he leaves his feet without making a decision and he forces the ball too much. Lots to look at in the film room, he'll be fine before ACC play.

I've been thinking how to sum up our play so far and scared/nervous is the best thing I can come up with. Especially Joseph. No killer instinct, silly mistakes, very poor decision making.

Young PG. Young team.

He started the game with an excellent pass that Ennis never was able to make.

After that, downhill.

He just had Cooney wideeee open after Cooney nailed a 3 and he passes to G. Dammit

I expected this to be a bit of a step back year, but this just seems to feel that much worse given the failures of the football team as well. We're used to having the basketball team to pick us up these past few years right about now.

I want to say people were asking for him over Ennis last year, or am I delusional?

Ennis was so sound, that is exactly what we need right now.

Growing pains are to be expected from a freshman PG, but he's got to play smarter and learn from his mistakes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom