Josh Black..He'll be back. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Josh Black..He'll be back.

Slayton and Black could be a terror on the inside, then with Robinson and TBD at the ends, we could have a strong DL.

I think Black is 5th DL, playing either inside or out. And that’s a good thing.

Robinson, Coleman at DE. Slayton and Williams at DT. That should be a very good starting unit. Just need to make sure 4-6 more are ready to play without much drop off.

I would say there's a real possibility that we could have a Top 3 starting DL in the league. The issue with the unit, as is the issue with the entire team, is depth.

With McKinley Williams, Curtis Harper & Kenneth Ruff as interior options, plus whoever we can add with the remaining spots, we are building it.

In terms of DE, Robinson is going to be a beast next year with a full offseason in the S&C program.

I think the kid Morton is going to help us a lot after a redshirt year. Add him to Pickard, Jonathan, Coleman & Berry, who all have multiple years of eligibility left and the future looks extremely bright.
I'm really excited to see what Morton can do. He was a highly touted recruit that I heard literally nothing about over the summer.

In addition to loving 'Cuse football, Josh and I have now have this in common - (although Josh's is likely to be better distributed for football). JB, keep up the good work.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom