Josh Black Old Info | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Josh Black Old Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a good sign. Black wants to play another year but not at SU. Very bad sign.
Potentially closer to home and with his Brother?
He has already played 5 (4&1/2) seasons at SU.

I agree, not the best sign. However, with Tommy coming back it implies some things have changed inside the locker room.

Hoping not to see some of the names I’ve heard might be transferring in the next couple days

What’s so bad about wanting to play a year with your older brother? Who wouldn’t want to do that.

I’m not even sure who this dude is but I’m taking what he says with a grain of salt.

The only sign it would be is that he wants to play with his brother. If 25 players go into the portal that's a bad sign.

I agree, not the best sign. However, with Tommy coming back it implies some things have changed inside the locker room.

Hoping not to see some of the names I’ve heard might be transferring in the next couple days
Why would TD coming back affect transfers other than qbs. Is there issues with other players? Trying to get clarification.

Why would TD coming back affect transfers other than qbs. Is there issues with other players? Trying to get clarification.

There was a lot of talk about a lot of players leaving our program from some people that are close to the program.

however, that person also told me that there was a solid chance TD would be leaving if those players left due to a lot of locker room issues.

It appears those players probably aren’t leaving since TD is coming back and that those locker room issues have been rectified

There was a lot of talk about a lot of players leaving our program from some people that are close to the program.

however, that person also told me that there was a solid chance TD would be leaving if those players left due to a lot of locker room issues.

It appears those players probably aren’t leaving since TD is coming back and that those locker room issues have been rectified
BACK TO YOU JIM!

Sure it’ll sting but we really need some fresh blood in there. He’s been a 4 year contributor and rarely ever jumped off the screen. Not sure why a 5th or 6th year would be better for guys like him or servais. I would like to see bear stick around if they can move him to blacks spot.

Its also possible Tommy made that decision because its the right choice for him, and he hopes others follow his lead.

Perhaps there will be some kind of shake up, or cooler heads will prevail. I won't be surprised if we lose a bunch of good players. Hope not, but we shall see. Hackett was a gut punch, and should Black leave? (Hes not in the portal), that would be unexpected, as well. Im not seeing that as a good sign. :-/

Its also possible Tommy made that decision because its the right choice for him, and he hopes others follow his lead.

Perhaps there will be some kind of shake up, or cooler heads will prevail. I won't be surprised if we lose a bunch of good players. Hope not, but we shall see. Hackett was a gut punch, and should Black leave? (Hes not in the portal), that would be unexpected, as well. Im not seeing that as a good sign. :-/

Black IS in the portal - there's a thread. He tweeted something about it.

I don’t think this tells us anything about the temperature in the room for returnees.

Josh has been vocal throughout his career that his brother was the one who got him into, and pushed him forward in football. The school’s closer to home. It’s a free year to play with. This is a sensible move and hardly shocking.

I wish him well. I had him penned as the least likely of our line to return. Great kid, great personality, solid Orange career.

Never thought Black was that good. Athletic freak in the weight room but didnt see that strenght translate.
Yeah he has a weird ass stance or they teach that stance and he gets driven off ball far too often bye one guy. He has a two handed punch which keeps guy a way for a sec but doesn’t get him off balance and or turned toonget thru.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom