Josh Hamilton is absurd | Syracusefan.com

Josh Hamilton is absurd

jekelish

Living Legend
Through the 4th inning of tonight's game against the Angels, which is the 33rd game of the year for Texas, Hamilton is batting .410 with 17 HR and 40 RBI. He's already for 2 HR tonight, bringing his total to 8 over his last 5 games.

Good lord. Someone break out a ball of Kryptonite, that might be the only way to stop him.

Especially if it's laced with cocaine.

Good for Josh. Take away all the off the field stuff and he is the best player in MLB right now. Ive always rooted for him and I couldnt help but think about him when watching the Chris Herren 30 for 30 film on ESPN. Here's hoping Josh can fight his demons and stay on the right path! He is in a contract year, it will be interesting to see the market for him although im sure Texas will just offer him a boatload of money and resign him.

Right now, the local ESPN radio shows down here in the DFW area are talking about 6 years,160 million...at least.

Through the 4th inning of tonight's game against the Angels, which is the 33rd game of the year for Texas, Hamilton is batting .410 with 17 HR and 40 RBI. He's already for 2 HR tonight, bringing his total to 8 over his last 5 games.

Good lord. Someone break out a ball of Kryptonite, that might be the only way to stop him.

Especially if it's laced with cocaine.
When he was having his issues in the minors SI did an article on him. When he was 8, the little league parents forced him to play with 12 year olds because be hit the ball so hard they were afraid for their kid's safety. His 1st at bat he homered over the fence. (My recollection is they said it was 300' ) He is the natural.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Right now, the local ESPN radio shows down here in the DFW area are talking about 6 years,160 million...at least.

I feel like whenever you sign a guy coming off his best season, it never works out for the team.

Plus, god talks to him directly! He's worth every penny.

And he has another homer today. 18 in 34 team games ties the all-time record.