Josh Hart calls Tyler Lydon trash | Syracusefan.com

Josh Hart calls Tyler Lydon trash

Brooky03

Hubris is underrated
Hart and Brunson did a Hot Ones: Versus show. Basically, Hot Ones but they ask each other questions instead of the typical host.

Hart was asked to name 3 players drafted in front of him who shouldn’t have been and he immediately, without hesitation, says “Tyler Lydon. Trash!”

Had to share. Made me laugh.

Hart and Brunson did a Hot Ones: Versus show. Basically, Hot Ones but they ask each other questions instead of the typical host.

Hart was asked to name 3 players drafted in front of him who shouldn’t have been and he immediately, without hesitation, says “Tyler Lydon. Trash!”

I Mean Law And Order GIF by SVU

2014-2017 was a tough stretch for our first rounders .. Ennis, Lydon, Richardson, McCullough. I know that more than half the picks from 20-30 typically don't really do much, but these guys did literally nothing (injuries being a factor to a certain degree, but not sure if they were ultimately NBA players regardless).

Sadly our last first rounder was in 2017, and that is not changing this year.

He got hurt and the Nugs didn't give him a chance once he got healthy.

NBA was trending to PFs like him at that time now you need to be a little quicker and more of a SF. He lost his roster spot to some total assbags he should have gotten more run after he recovered from his injury.

Malachi probably is one of the worst players to ever go first round. God bless him for getting hot when he did and both of them for the UVA game. What a weekend I was at those games in both seats. Feels like a lifetime ago.

2014-2017 was a tough stretch for our first rounders .. Ennis, Lydon, Richardson, McCullough. I know that more than half the picks from 20-30 typically don't really do much, but these guys did literally nothing (injuries being a factor to a certain degree, but not sure if they were ultimately NBA players regardless).

Sadly our last first rounder was in 2017, and that is not changing this year.
Can you imagine our NBA track record if it wasn't for Carmelo Anthony? Hak had a nice career from that team as well.

Those were late 1st rounders. The early 1st rounders right before didn't fare great either.

Can you imagine our NBA track record if it wasn't for Carmelo Anthony? Hak had a nice career from that team as well.

Those were late 1st rounders. The early 1st rounders right before didn't fare great either.
DC had a great career, yet was still disappointing.

We need Maleek to add a little Lyndon to his game. If he can draw their big away from the basket, guys like JJ can do downhill to the basket.

Edited: misread NBA Basketball Reference.

Wow. I thought Hak was in the league for a long time. And he was. But Grant is in his 10th year already. Already 2 more years than HaKs 8. Can’t believe it’s been that long.

Last edited:

May just be a coincidence of that Nova era but I believe Lydon and Kris Jenkins got into a twitter fight and Jenkins basically called him racist.

May just be a coincidence of that Nova era but I believe Lydon and Kris Jenkins got into a twitter fight and Jenkins basically called him racist.

Oh, nice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom