Josh Hart calls Tyler Lydon trash | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Josh Hart calls Tyler Lydon trash

May just be a coincidence of that Nova era but I believe Lydon and Kris Jenkins got into a twitter fight and Jenkins basically called him racist.
I don’t remember this, and tried to quickly Google search them together and couldn’t find anything, not saying you’re wrong though I just don’t remember it so I was interested hahaha.

I don’t remember this, and tried to quickly Google search them together and couldn’t find anything, not saying you’re wrong though I just don’t remember it so I was interested hahaha.
It happened

Lydon posted some stuff that was right leaning and got called out by a couple players

May just be a coincidence of that Nova era but I believe Lydon and Kris Jenkins got into a twitter fight and Jenkins basically called him racist.
Tyler Lydons pretty republican and would always tweet about his right leaning philosophy during the first Trump presidency. Also a big outdoorsman for what it’s worth

Tyler Lydons pretty republican and would always tweet about his right leaning philosophy during the first Trump presidency. Also a big outdoorsman for what it’s worth

This is accurate. But, we'll always have that block against Gonzaga

i think lydon may have deleted his twitter.

Dion Waiters had a good run for several years, it got him a nice contract with Miami.
MCW won rookie of the year, just stunk that he was traded to a garbage team with zero development capabilities. The mid-teens Bucks teams were a wasteland of potential that could never get unlocked. Then Giannis just said screw it, im going to make these guys good.

Last edited:
Wow. I thought Hak was in the league for a long time. And he was. But Grant is in his 12th year. Already 3 more years than HaKs 9. Can’t believe it’s been that long.
Wasn't Jerami on our 2014 team? How can this be his 12th year?

It happened

Lydon posted some stuff that was right leaning and got called out by a couple players
And that's why social media is trash. It's amazing when some are confronted with ideology that doesn't match there's that it's a signal to scream into the void of social media. It plain and simple narcissism when people throw a fit over someone posting something that doesn't match their ideology (the excesses of both sides are on blatant display). Glad I deleted that garbage app.

And that's why social media is trash. It's amazing when some are confronted with ideology that doesn't match there's that it's a signal to scream into the void of social media. It plain and simple narcissism when people throw a fit over someone posting something that doesn't match their ideology (the excesses of both sides are on blatant display). Glad I deleted that garbage app.

its his 10th year. my guess is that someone looked it up here and counted and mistook the philly/okc year and 2 additional years on top of the 'total' for that year.
grant.jpg

Again. Lydon was a forward asked to man the post. maliq should make it very clear to red that he ain't headed down that path next season. "get a center or i'm outta here."
How did that work out for Quincy Guerrier?

Browns role this year was perfect for him. I think he’ll suck standing on the perimeter trying to shoot 3s I want him mucking inside. Good centers are tough to find there is a reason we develop 3-4 at any given time.

Josh Hart calls Tyler Lydon trash​

let's settle this like gentleman . slap him with a wet gym sock and challenge him to a dunk off.

How did that work out for Quincy Guerrier?

Browns role this year was perfect for him. I think he’ll suck standing on the perimeter trying to shoot 3s I want him mucking inside. Good centers are tough to find there is a reason we develop 3-4 at any given time.
Quincy is currently starting for the 3 seed U of I. So, it hasn't worked out too terribly for him.

I think he's collecting both NIL and SS which is a feat unto itself.

Wasn't Jerami on our 2014 team? How can this be his 12th year?
You’re right, everything blends together. I just counted the years in NBA Basketball reference. They display it strangely. At the bottom it says career and how many seasons. But it counts per team so some years are duplicates.

Hak - 8 years

Jerami - in year 10

its his 10th year. my guess is that someone looked it up here and counted and mistook the philly/okc year and 2 additional years on top of the 'total' for that year.View attachment 238956
I looked below career and just added the 3,3,2, 2, 1 and then I looked above and counted. Realized the numbers didn’t match and just assumed it didn’t count the current year. Whoopsies.

I looked below career and just added the 3,3,2, 2, 1 and then I looked above and counted. Realized the numbers didn’t match and just assumed it didn’t count the current year. Whoopsies.

ive done it 100x. thats how i knew ballpark of where to look.

Actually shows what a great coach JB was.
Peak Boeheim 2009-2014 from the end of the Flynn era to the Ennis season is as good coaching as the sport has ever seen. Reflected in getting guys drafted far higher than they should have been. Rededicated himself to the zone and it was an absolute weapon see that IU team pooping their pants. Could have easily won 2 titles.

Final Four run with a team that should have been in the NIT was nice as well but the decline had already begun IMO.

Marty Byrnes was in the NBA for awhile as an end of bench guy. But he made a NBA salary the whole time, not bad. He got a ring too with the Lakers.
Wonder where Marty is now? He was born in Syracuse, went to high school outside Rochester. I know after his playing career he lived in Syracuse for a while but haven’t heard anything about him in decades.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom