Josh Hough 2022 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Josh Hough 2022

I don't know, Dino says he has an owie, that doesn't sound career threatening to me

monty python kick GIF

Being debated by a few knuckleheads on the internet? Who stated it was a BIG rumor
I think that it was one of our better posters.
Regardless we are very thin at RB too bad we missed out on the kid that signed with Pitt

From everything we saw the last 2 or 3 years Josh is a workout warrior and serious about his game. Not worried at all he is doing all the right things for rehab, nutrition, S&C, etc. these past few months.

From everything we saw the last 2 or 3 years Josh is a workout warrior and serious about his game. Not worried at all he is doing all the right things for rehab, nutrition, S&C, etc. these past few months.

And if he really shows dedication to S&C, we might have some needed help on the D-Line. ;)

Yes, big rumor.

Not anything solid just stuff I heard talking casually that the injury was definitely a nasty one and in like October? The person I was talking to had said that they were unsure but that it could be career ending. I had not heard any other updates since then.

However, others have heard he should be good to go by preseason which is massive relief

Rumors are like bitcoin. they don't consist of anything, yet they seem to have value for some people.

So, he's either good to go for spring or his career is over. The likelihood is it's somewhere in between.
I think that about covers it.
I’ll take the under. ‍♂️

Yup, I had let everyone know that it was very much a heavy heavy rumor that I had overheard and wasn’t solid info

Shortly after that, I had heard that it wasn’t as bad as what I had been told

So, where was your retraction then, huh? HUH???? ;)

We are all VERY glad that young Mr. Hough is healthy, and cannot wait to see him on the field, in whatever position(s) he ends up playing.

Yup, I had let everyone know that it was very much a heavy heavy rumor that I had overheard and wasn’t solid info

Wasn't he shown in some spring clips or am I mistaken?

Yeah. You seemed pretty even keeled and certainly expressed no ill will in the post I just ran across:

"Yes, big rumor.

Not anything solid just stuff I heard talking casually that the injury was definitely a nasty one and in like October? The person I was talking to had said that they were unsure but that it could be career ending. I had not heard any other updates since then.

However, others have heard he should be good to go by preseason which is massive relief"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom