Josh Kirkland? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Josh Kirkland?

I'd like to get Arciniega as well. Kid has great size and looks like decent wheels.

I'd like to get Arciniega as well. Kid has great size and looks like decent wheels.

Arciniega cancelled his BYU visit...Miami called and he may visit them this weekend...Al Golden is stealing a page from Schadys recruiting playbook...

Arciniega cancelled his BYU visit...Miami called and he may visit them this weekend...Al Golden is stealing a page from Schadys recruiting playbook...
*cough* sanctions *cough*

Just sayin.

We offered a kid who committed to Marshall. Don't be so hypocritical

You know this makes a lot of sense, particularly if other coaches view Marrone and staff as good evaluators of under the radar kids.

Gentlemen he is not a MLB. He is being recruited to play OLB. Watching his highlights I see how he can fit in our system. Very good edge player. He can add 10 pounds with his frame and still keep his speed. I think he's a player

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/513116/#highlights/25192379
Good looking video. Very athletic and appears to have good speed. Would be awesome if he could be converted into a safety.

Can we safely put "recruiting is finished and we're on to next year's class" with "he passes the look test" and "thud practice" in the 'no one will ever post these phrases again' file?

We offered a kid who committed to Marshall. Don't be so hypocritical

That kid looks like one of the better JUCOs we're considering. I think h'ed be a solid get for the secondary and might also be a KR threat.

In regard to Kirkland he started on a team that made it to their divisions championship game. Also he had good stats, 60 plus tackles and over 15 of them were for a loss. Our defense allows LBs plenty of opputunities to blitz and that is something he looks comfortable doing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom