Josh Manley | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Josh Manley

I drove through Columbia, Missouri twice during the past year. That place is literally a corn farm in the absolute middle of nowhere. I was shocked that they could ever attract any top level athlete to play in that place. There were few places I found more desolate and depressing than Columbia, MO in my drive across the country. And I drove through it during the spring and summer, when there was at least some green in the area. I couldn't imagine how bleak it would look in the dead of winter. No way I'd spend 4+ years there if I were a college kid.

So they are bringing in two of our commits this weekend manley and B sucks one thing that doesnt suck are the coeds at Mizzu hot as pistols I hope it snows or rains or something the heck happens wow talk about a poor close on our staffs part

So they are bringing in two of our commits this weekend manley and B sucks one thing that doesnt suck are the coeds at Mizzu hot as pistols I hope it snows or rains or something the heck happens wow talk about a poor close on our staffs part

Manley may not be going on visit...up in the air right now

Can you read Whitey's post????