Josh Pace now an assistant coach at Old Dominion | Syracusefan.com

Josh Pace now an assistant coach at Old Dominion

PACE!!!!
Loved yelling that every time Josh made a basket or great play.
Another BIG Pace Fan.
Congrats- PACE!!!!

Good for Josh, he got some HC experience and parlayed that into a nice next-step back east. WNMU was probably a tough place to win.
Yes, congrats to him. Guessing he will be a candidate now for future openings at Syracuse and Siena.

I believe his career overlapped with Gerry's at SU for 3 years so they are likely pretty close.

Is this men's or woman's?

Pace leaves for a position on the Women's Basketball staff of Division I and Sun Belt Conference member, Old Dominion University.

Pace will join former Syracuse assistant DeLisha Milton-Jones at Old Dominion. Milton-Jones was an assistant at Syracuse for the 2019-20 season before leaving to become the head coach at ODU.

Prior to coming to Syracuse, Milton-Jones had been the head coach at Pepperdine for two years. Pace was an assistant on the Pepperdine staff for Milton-Jones’ tenure there.

Pace leaves for a position on the Women's Basketball staff of Division I and Sun Belt Conference member, Old Dominion University.

Pace will join former Syracuse assistant DeLisha Milton-Jones at Old Dominion. Milton-Jones was an assistant at Syracuse for the 2019-20 season before leaving to become the head coach at ODU.

Prior to coming to Syracuse, Milton-Jones had been the head coach at Pepperdine for two years. Pace was an assistant on the Pepperdine staff for Milton-Jones’ tenure there.
Thx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom