Josh pastner | Syracusefan.com

Josh pastner

Yes, this is really old news. Anything I've read in this part of the world sounds like this person wants to screw Pastner over.

Wow...interesting this has not been picked up by any major outlets I follow. He gone

This is part of the problem. The court of public opinion is already being set without all of the information available. It's part of the reason why you get bogus claims.

A Youtube account named "Ron Bell" posted this. It shows an interview with his girlfriend - the woman accusing Pastner of assault. I usually side with the accuser and I have no idea what happened, maybe she's really telling the truth. But it's strange and rare to see a woman talking about her rape in front of cameras. She's sobbing but I don't see tears, even though she's trying to squeeze them out. If this were a movie, I'd think she was a terrible actor...

Pastner is truly a moron for associating himself with this guy.

"I just started to realize [Pastner] is not a friend," Bell said. "I told him 'I hold your career in my hands. You're going to show me respect.' ... I said, 'I've been protecting you for two years. And if you don't watch yourself, if I start self-reporting, you're going to be coaching high school basketball.' And he said, 'Are you threatening me?' And I remember it like it was yesterday. I said, 'Josh, I don't make threats. Everything I say I'm going to do, I do it.'"

Gary Parish broke the story of their previous accusations weeks ago. Pastner claims these people have been trying to extort him and have been accusing him of ncaa violations. With friends like these...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom