JPO / Michigan State visit note | Syracusefan.com

JPO / Michigan State visit note

PhatOrange

Living Legend
figures the basketball team has home game against Michigan that weekend.

figures the basketball team has home game against Michigan that weekend.
would be a helluva coup for SU to beat out the Spartans given Dantonio's success with recruiting defensive players over the years

would be a helluva coup for SU to beat out the Spartans given Dantonio's success with recruiting defensive players over the years

no doubt and he just landed the Cox kid over Ohio State. Cox is an all american safety from PA.

I've got no problem with Dantonio or State. My buddy's a big Sparty fan and I've enjoyed watching them over the past few years. That said...give me JPO.

Maybe people will get off Moore's back if we land the kid.. will be tough though, last visit at MSU. Will be tough to compete with, I know I know facilities don't account for EVERYTHING but they mean quite a bit, quite a bit..

Hey we are still in it, always seems like there is one kid like this at the end.

I say Morgan- SU JPO- MSU, which would be fine more than fine

Luckily Syracuse didn't have recruits in Syracuse during the SU/Hillbilly game. ;)

Izzo is a big football fan and knows how to help his school just as Boeheim does for our football team.

I really think this kid (JPO) ends up wearing Orange his family wants him close to home from everything I am hearing

I really think this kid (JPO) ends up wearing Orange his family wants him close to home from everything I am hearing
I like your opinion, but wouldn't Rutgers be the closest? And now it seems he'll have the same coaches for better or worse...

Would be great to get everyone in and land Morgan and JPO.. Staff seems really high on the kid between FIU and SU as well

That would be fantastic I really hope they can finish the class with those three kids. I would be very pleased with Doug and crew if that happens, not that my opinion matters to them lol

I like your opinion, but wouldn't Rutgers be the closest? And now it seems he'll have the same coaches for better or worse...
As weird as this is going to sound I think Rutgers lost out when Shady (even if they keep the coaching staff in place) left in all honesty I truly believe it's between SU and MSU at this point and time. I don't think that will change even if they retain everyone.

Would be great to get everyone in and land Morgan and JPO.. Staff seems really high on the kid between FIU and SU as well

Agree to get everyone to stick, and close with Morgan and JPO would be nice and the class would get no real arguements from me.

While Brantley has the look of a special player Hilliard did take some of the sting out. Hard to complain about a kid with offers from our per schools (Pitt, Cincy, MichySt, WVU)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom