JT III wants SU-G' Town to continue | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

JT III wants SU-G' Town to continue

If we are to play them again at their place TGD needs to get a ticket allotment agreement or no deal.

Word

What if the deal was reciprocal? i.e. they get the same % of seats at the Dome.

I have no problem making it reciprocal. How many tickets could all 3 of their fans buy?

To make sure no fans of opposing teams have access to seats, the Hoyas should give Syracuse fans access to the entire third deck and we will give them 100 tickets. That would assure all demand is met.

The Big East Conference is officially closed.

I'll miss the Big East. There were 3-4,000 SU fans at the Providence game and more than that for the Seton Hall game. That's never happening in the ACC, not even close.

I'll miss the Big East. There were 3-4,000 SU fans at the Providence game and more than that for the Seton Hall game. That's never happening in the ACC, not even close.

We had plenty at NC State last year. I don't think we'll ever see anything like we saw at Seton Hall, we legitimately had 60% of the fans in the building but that speaks as much to the apathy/nonexistence of SHU fans as much as it does to how good ours fans are.

We had plenty at NC State last year. I don't think we'll ever see anything like we saw at Seton Hall, we legitimately had 60% of the fans in the building but that speaks as much to the apathy/nonexistence of SHU fans as much as it does to how good ours fans are.

Our most impressive showing was SJU last year. We had at least 75-80%.

To make sure no fans of opposing teams have access to seats, the Hoyas should give Syracuse fans access to the entire third deck and we will give them 100 tickets. That would assure all demand is met.

That is the status quo, whether GTown likes it or not. Syracuse owns the upper deck at the VC.

NC State has different rules for buying tickets to conference games and non-conference games.

Does anyone remember the Hoya Hate Haiku thread from a couple years back? That was some funny stuff! I tried the search function, but didn't get a hit.
Please, someone, help me find this gem!

What if the deal was reciprocal? i.e. they get the same % of seats at the Dome.
Sure, we can give them a significant number of seats near the 50 yard line third tier - that's the football 50 yard line.

Does anyone remember the Hoya Hate Haiku thread from a couple years back? That was some funny stuff! I tried the search function, but didn't get a hit.
Please, someone, help me find this gem!

Pretty sure that was on Twitter. I started it on the bus to class.