JUCO 5* DE Chris Martin | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

JUCO 5* DE Chris Martin

Not sure why anyone would want to goto that program. Charlie Weis is highly overrated in my opinion

Not sure why anyone would want to goto that program. Charlie Weis is highly overrated in my opinion
Sucess with JUCOs may not be. Its too bad of course we couldn't land the big fish. Maybe we get lucky with the high school fishies.

Sucess with JUCOs may not be. Its too bad of course we couldn't land the big fish. Maybe we get lucky with the high school fishies.

Please advise exactly what background knowledge or expertise you have... You constantly have a lot to say but rarely have any fact or background to support your psition.

Kansas is putting together a decent class. Cant believe were getting out recruited by kansas

Please advise exactly what background knowledge or expertise you have... You constantly have a lot to say but rarely have any fact or background to support your psition.
You must be new around here... Relax. Cali means well. He's been a Cuse fan and member of the board for a looooonng time.

You must be new around here... Relax. Cali means well. He's been a Cuse fan and member of the board for a looooonng time.

Not new. Been following since the other site and for a long time. Not trying to be ugly either. Just tired of the negative posts.

Not new. Been following since the other site and for a long time. Not trying to be ugly either. Just tired of the negative posts.
I'm trying to see what's negative there - we didn't land a big fish, that appears to be a fact. Now, if he was really fast Cali would probably be more upset.

Cali is the Confucius of our board. The meaning is always hidden and it takes years to understand our Zen leader. Hang in there Grasshopper.

I'm trying to see what's negative there - we didn't land a big fish, that appears to be a fact. Now, if he was really fast Cali would probably be more upset.

Maybe I misunderstood. Like I said, I wasn't trying to be ugly. I think the coaches know what they are doing. Every move they make is highly criticized on here. That's fine, since everyone s entitled to their opinions and this is where you can voice them. Like I stated over and over again several years ago "this resurrection of our program is a work in progress". It is still continuing to evolve and will continue for a while. I wasn't trying to slam Cali. Just read it as negative and replied to his comment.

Kansas is putting together a decent class. Cant believe were getting out recruited by kansas

They've landed 15 JUCO'S in this class. They're clearly making JUCO'S a big priority and probably have been recruiting these guys a lot longer than SU has. Marqel Combs committed there - JUCO DT that had offers from something like 60 schools. They're not just beating us out.

They've landed 15 JUCO'S in this class. They're clearly making JUCO'S a big priority and probably have been recruiting these guys a lot longer than SU has. Marqel Combs committed there - JUCO DT that had offers from something like 60 schools. They're not just beating us out.
Weis is upgrading talent immediately (with help from Admin in loosening admissions) by hitting the JUCO ranks hard. This will buy him and his staff time to develop relations with high school prospects in the 2014 and 2015 class.

It is a brilliant move.

They have a severe lack of depth and dearth of quality players in Kansas - this solves those issues.

Weis is upgrading talent immediately (with help from Admin in loosening admissions) by hitting the JUCO ranks hard. This will buy him and his staff time to develop relations with high school prospects in the 2014 and 2015 class.

It is a brilliant move.

They have a severe lack of depth and dearth of quality players in Kansas - this solves those issues.

The difference being that Kansas is a hotbed of JUCO football, so it is easy for him to hit the JUCO ranks hard--right in his own backyard. Same reason that KSU does the same thing every year.

The difference being that Kansas is a hotbed of JUCO football, so it is easy for him to hit the JUCO ranks hard--right in his own backyard. Same reason that KSU does the same thing every year.
I meant Kansas the program, not the state :)

I'm think that there re a few programs out there that have filled temporary "needs with JUCOs. You find them. I'm trying to wrap my mind around this children slaughter. Yes ,it bothers me that bad. Kids should be off limits to the lunacy of some humans if they can be classified as such.

I'm think that there re a few programs out there that have filled temporary "needs with JUCOs. You find them. I'm trying to wrap my mind around this children slaughter. Yes ,it bothers me that bad. Kids should be off limits to the lunacy of some humans if they can be classified as such.

What???