Class of 2023 - JUCO DB Jakobie Seabourn (TX/CA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (5/15/2023) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 JUCO DB Jakobie Seabourn (TX/CA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (5/15/2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a Rover style player. Plays well in the open field, good run support, solid tackler. Might need to focus his point of attack lower against ACC RB’s but easy thing to fix.

It’s a highlight reel but seems to see the field well and has good instincts. There are certain things that can’t be taught to everyone and not all players improve on. He seems to have those natural instincts which is good.

Gotta think his visit is just to make sure he likes what he sees on campus…..? This is a solid get I think.

JUCO JACOBIE SEABORN TAKING OV ON 5/12/23/ SANTA BARBARA CITY COLLEGE
#22 6' 3" 195/ 4.54 40 HAS 3 YRS TO PLAY 2
FvJNvJNaIAA_RTK

COLLEGE ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

FAST
GREAT VISION
VERY HIGH FOOTBALL IQ
GREAT TACKLING SKILLS
COUNTED 3 INT'S IN FILM
HIP/HIP COVERAGE
MANY PBU's
VERY AGGRESSIVE
HIGH ENERGY GOES 100% EVERY PLAY

OFFER AND SIGN HIM ON OV :)

The kid has great height and weight for the ACC. HOPE he is all that good. He sure looks to be a ball hawk. I hope if we offer on the OV he commits right then.

Last edited:
Interesting that his stats only credit him for one interception and 2 pass break ups this past season. Highlights were very small watching on my phone but seemed like more.
I’m guessing flags may have nullified some of his INT’s on the stat sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors