Class of 2017 - JUCO DE Brandon Berry (KS) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 JUCO DE Brandon Berry (KS) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

I still think Black and Pickard will get moved inside.

I like black on the outside. Jake will need 30# to move inside. He is tall and long for the inside, but he is also too slow for the edge.

I like black on the outside. Jake will need 30# to move inside. He is tall and long for the inside, but he is also too slow for the edge.
I like Black's potential to stop power run plays. Don't like his upside as a pass rusher. Morton, Kingsley and possibly Berry will help with that.

I like Black's potential to stop power run plays. Don't like his upside as a pass rusher. Morton, Kingsley and possibly Berry will help with that.

Good point. Whats your take on pickard? Think he has enough burst and speed for the outside?

Good point. Whats your take on pickard? Think he has enough burst and speed for the outside?
Nope, doesnt have the fast twitch movements. His game will have to be heart, technique and relentless effort. He hasn't showed that yet. Hope he can

Let's not forget Coleman (who was the 1st to impress the staff last year) and Nelson. Both have high ceilings.
Your right. I like Coleman. It well be interesting to see how Nelson does after a year of S &C. One of the guys I will paying close attention to this spring.

Your right. I like Coleman. It well be interesting to see how Nelson does after a year of S &C. One of the guys I will paying close attention to this spring.
Did Nelson play last year or did he redshirt?

Committed! Wahoo! Nice to add a good pass rusher to the mix with 3 more years to play. If this kid puts on 10-15 more pounds he'll be a beast.

What about Jake at TE?

What about Jake at TE?
I was thinking the same thing. I recall he was rated pretty high at tight end. I believe Wisconsin originally wanted him for TE. I am not sure how bit he is now though.

Officially 4 JUCO/Grad Transfers - more to follow? I'd say there's a good possibility.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom