Class of 2018 - JUCO DE Dorian Gerald (CA) to Arkansas | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 JUCO DE Dorian Gerald (CA) to Arkansas

How many years of eligibility does he have left?

Guessing 3 to play 2.
That's what I figured too, but we've seen a lot of 3 to play 3 over the last couple of seasons, so I figured I'd ask.

Would love to get this young man in the fold...if I was HCDFB I would be hitting the road immediately...pursuing this young man and others...selling immediate opportunities

That is what all the coaches are doing now...it's in home visitation season.

i know its a long shot but man hecould be the most important kid on the board right now. type of player we need to right the ship.

Glad to see they decided to go some place classy.
You go where the kid wants to go.
upload_2017-12-12_17-39-8.gif

That guy gets off the line real quick. He'd be a matchup nightmare, and I think a lot of OT's would need help dealing w/him.

If we're going to go after Tennessee verbals, we should be targeting Michael Penix.

Just saying.

Penix.

He'll probably end up on the Gamecocks too.

Glad to see they decided to go some place classy.
Shut your mouth!! ;-). I tried making chicken n waffles, and they sucked. No chicken n waffles places around here. On my list to find a good one, so I'd be more than happy. I was wondering why qadir took the coaches to Dino bbq, when the birthplace of chicken/waffles was right around the corner. Next time I'm in NYC? I'm going there. I'd be more than happy.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom